task game part 1

Yes this is a part one because we still havent continued our storyline rp and we might finish it up this week hopefully. We had tons of fun doing this! But forgive some lack of info, this battle was like from last month and im trying to recall what happened so this is my best guess. This is again from Kuros (or my) POV.

I look at Malthas sitting by the tree. He doesn't seem to be worried. We had captured him and we have him captive. But there's no doubt that his teammates will come to rescue him. So we await for the attack. As we wait we discuss a plan to take an artifact away from them. While we spoke with each other we saw the Guardians starting to move towards us. We get in our battle stances and I try to identify what we're up against. Two warriors, one being older than the other and a witch, she being able to heal. I notice that the witch has another weapon, I instantly knew what she was going for. I target the witch to prevent her from getting the sword to Malthas. The Guardain and their allies charge and we defend as best as we can. Oh I had forgotten about who was with the Forsaken, on our side we had a vampire, a werewolf, two mercenaries, and myself. The werewolf takes whoever he can get to with the vampire helping, and the mercenaries and I stay back to guard Malthas. When I see the witch coming towards us I take her on. She takes note and drops the sword to defend my attacks. Then the younger warrior grabs it and takes off with it. I target him next. And just like some silly game they pass the sword to each other until the sword is eventually dropped by Malthas. Malthas used the blade to cut his bindings and just like that he was free. He joins his fellow Guardians and his allies in battle. I would usually stay back but I had to keep running in to heal my teammates. This battle goes on for a while until the Guardian forces his team to retreat and regroup. The first task of the Guardians was completed, to save Malthas. Both of our guilds have two tasks left, to steal an artifact thats hidden and to take the bone from two teammates. One of the bones were in the werewolfs possession and the other was in Malthas's possession. So since we needed the bone from our teammate as well as the one from the other, we killed the werewolf and I healed him back to life. While we were doing so we commanded the two mercenaries to look for the hidden artifact. We sent them off and we took the bone from the werewolf. That was half of a task complete. However when we sent the mercenaries to find the artifact, they decided to go in the direction of the Guardians. They needed to avoid them and find the artifact and they ended up being killed by them. After that happened we were pretty peeved. So we tried to discuss another plan but the werewolf decided to go into the Guardians territory and fight them. This was probably the most unorganized we had ever been. We had no choice but to follow because the werewolf would get killed. During the battle the werewolf chanced into his form and he went berserk attacking every enemy. He was quickly killed and the vampire as well got killed. It was just me left and I couldn't heal all of them in time. I retreated and tried to think of a plan.
Once I finally though of something I ran into the territory. It was at such surprise that they weren't able to catch me in time before I healed the werewolf. The werewolf sprung to life and gave out a loud howl and started attacking the Guardians. He was sadly quickly defeated. By this time I had abandoned my staff and went to using archery. I started to shoot my darts but by the time the werewolf was killed one again I only had so many darts. The two warriors and the witch started closing in on me and I had no escape. I tried to shoot them but I only had one dart left. The younger warrior and witch started attacking but the older warrior had told them to not kill me. He gave me a choice. Either I die, or I surrender. I couldn't find any words to say. I hadn't agreed to either. The witch and young warrior used their weapons to pinme against the tree I had backed into trying to find an escape. I still hadn't given an answer but they didn't seem to care. And I really didn't have a choice. If they were to hit me with their weapons again I would have most certainly died. But if I were captured then who is there to save me. All my teammates were dead. I held onto the one dart I had left wanting to shoot it but it was four against one. There was no way I could escape. Malthas approaches me with a chain and binds my wrists and takes my bow away. They take me away with little hope of ever escaping.
To be continued.

So yea. We'll hopefully continue the storyline this week and we'll see what happens then! Hope you guys enjoyed it!