3.

I walked down the sidewalk getting closer to my house. I sighed as the wind blew against my curls. I kept walking clsoer and closer to my house until I entered. I slowly grabbed my keys out my pocket before dropping them. ''Shit.'' I muttered to myself. I picked them up and walked inside my house. A smell filled my nose. It was like a sweet but sophisticated smell. It wasn't perfume, it was more of a cologne.

  "Dad?'' I asked looking around. No dad. "Grandpa?'' I asked in the same tone. Nope. I heard music from upstairs, so I walked upstairs to find who it was. I pushed back my door back to find Louis sitting on my bed reading something. A screamed before slamming the door. I knew today was my last day to live or whatever but  I didn't expect him to be here yet. I opened it again to see him digging through my drawers. "What are doing here?'' I asked scared for my life. 

  ''What do you mean?'' he said picking through my underwear. I rushed over to him snatching them out his hand. "I've been stressing everyday, I really didn't want to see your face again,'' I said. He sighed. "Ouch. I've just been chilling at your place while you've been at school,'' he said patting my cheek and walking away. My jaw dropped, slightly. 

  "Why!?'' I yelled. He shrugged. "I was bored of waiting for you.'' he said. Anger built in me since he was so calm. "I've been so paranoid because of you. I've been waiting for you to try to kill me or something, its been nerve wrecking,'' I yelled. He groaned. "Listen, I said that to scare you not to make you a bitch about everything. Didn't I tell you to stop that?'' he asked before continuing to read.  I rolled my eyes.

  Louis grabbed a magazine from bed and began to scan it. My jaw dropped again when I saw what he was reading. I snatched the magazine from his hands. "How in the world did you get this!?'' I yelled. "I found it in your sisters' room,'' he said with a smug smile. "My sister would NEVER have a male pornography magazine in her room,'' I said. "I can't believe you-'' I immediately heard a knock on my front door interrupting my sentence. I turned around to find my room completely empty. 

 ''L-Louis?'' I heard the knock again making me throw the magazine away and walk out my room. I opened my front door to see Niall, Liam, and Zayn. "Hey guys, um, what are you doing here'' I asked. "Well it's Friday and we always have movie Friday'' Liam said smiling. "I know but I..um..nevermind. Come on in guys'' I said opening the door wide. They smiled and entered my house. "Hey Harry, it smells good in here, what did you use'' Zayn asked sniffing the air. "Nothing'' I said honestly. He nodded. 

 "How about we watch the Excocist'' I heard a voice say that didn't sound like any of my friends. I saw a face appear out a shadow. I swallowed hard as I saw Louis walking up to my friends' hands and shook them. "I'm Louis, Harry's BFF,''  Louis said as he smiled and eyed me. They smiled.

"Well, Hello Louis nice to me you'' Niall said. "I wish I could say the same'' I heard Louis mumble. My jaw dropped once more today. I saw  everyone sit down and turn off the lights "Let's watch the movie'' Louis said patting down beside him. I sat some what close to him, but what if Louis isn't that bad? What if he lets me live my life? I watched as the movie came on and everyone snuggled up next to each other except me and Louis. I watched him play with a little bracelet around his wrist. I guessed he seemed bored.

  Eventually, everyone fell asleep until I was awoken with a small slap. I saw eyes peering from the pitch black room. "What...time...is...it?'' I asked. There was no answer, I just felt someone start to drag me. "What's..going..on'' I asked the person drgging me, obviously to tired to know it was Louis. I rubbed my eyes to see myself slowly been injected with some medicine. I winced as the needle pierced my skin. "There you go baby, now you'll be my little experiment forever'' I heard Louis whisper. My body began to tingle and eventually it went numb. 

  "I'm....not...ready'' I cried. My head was spinning. Whatever he injected in me made me feel so weak and useless. I tried pushing him off me but it was no use. "Please..'' I cried. I watched as I was thrown into a car and had my hands tied with ropes. "Your my pet now, so get ready for hell, babe'' he whispered. "He..lp'' I tried to screamed but my voice just cracked. I heard a laugh as I kept trying to sceam for help. "What a little fool, you are.'' I heard Louis say before slammimg the door, then everything was black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like? Should I add something to the story like, should Harry become a demon, should their be other parings, or should their be some Mpreg action...idk. Let me know though. Please vote, share, and comment. Bye...x