7.

I slowly inhaled as I gently ran the rugged rock against my blistered pale skin. I let out a little wince as I dug the rock deeper into my damaged skin. I noticed a warm substance run down my forearm as I cut deeper, I smiled from satisfaction.

"Hurting yourself won't do anything,'' I heard a soft spoken feminine voice say. I sat up steadily and followed the voice. Immediately my eyes met with the girl I supposed to be the one that said those words. "What did you say to me,'' I asked.

"You heard me, curls,'' the blonde girl spoke harshly. I raised my eyebrows at her and anger began to build.

"You don't know me, so maybe you should mind your own business'' I snapped back at the unmanned girl. All she responded with was a simple roll of her eyes.

"Listen, nobody likes you around here. For one, because Louis hasn't hurt you in anyway. All of us have been beaten, hurt, and manipulated, and you're just a whiny little boy. So, grow a pair and move on,'' she argued. I sighed and slid down the rugged concrete walls, resting my head against the rough divider. As I rested my head against the wall, I heard soft whispers.

I pressed my ear against the wall, trying to figure out what the voices were saying.

"No..I want them all dead, every single one except Harry. I want him all to myself and I want him to be mine forever. I can't have all those whining humans in my basement while I try to take care of him. I know..I know...he's still going to work for me and do as I say. He can't know the real reason why he's here..yes..keep it quiet and keep him in control.''

My heart began to race as questions ran through my head. The anxiety began to come back. What did he mean? Kill all of them!? His forever!? Footsteps began to come downstairs, interrupting the small chatter that filled the dungeon.

It was Eleanor.

"Hello prisoners, I have some news but first I want all of you to exit out the building in a single line after the guards open your cells,'' Eleanor demanded. I began to shake furiously as the giant guards walked up to me.

"Oh, look at him. He's like a little Chihuahua,'' one of the guards said

"Yeah. I see why Louis seeks him, he's so cute,'' the other one taunted. I tasted salt on my lips, realizing I was crying.

"Aw, the little boy is crying. I think he wants his mummy,'' the guard with blue eyes teased. I tried to stop my tears but they wouldn't, they kept coming through my eyes. My breath hitching, the more I cried. I heard a female voice arguing with the men but I didn't bother looking up for as I was to worried over the lack of the air I was getting.

Eleanor was on her knees in front of me. "Are you having a panic attack, do you need help.'' Her voice spoke clearly but fading as my chest pounded faster. This was all to overwheming.

I wanted my friends.

I wanted my mum and sister.

I wanted my home.

I hadn't eaten in a whole week and I have been cutting from stress.

My thoughts were interrupted when arms wrapped around my torso. They were a ice cold and sent goosebumps through my body. The sweet smell of cologne filled my nose as I dug my head into the unknown's man neck. My arms slowly wrapped around his neck.

"If you shut off your emotions, the pain will go away. No more suffering. You can be be with me in our own radiant world forever,'' the calming words spoke. I nodded my head. My heart stopped racing and my vision became clear again. I pulled from the hug and looked into the guy's eyes.

They were pitch black, piercing my soul as they looked into mine.

"Kill yourself and it'll be all over,'' His penetrating words spoke. I shook my head at the demanding response. He smiled and stroked my face. I could barely tell who he was but his voice sounded very similar to Louis'.

He smiled. "You think you are very strong don't you,'' He asked. I nodded proudly. I looked around to notice we weren't in the dungeon, we were in a dark alley.

"There's 2 Louis'. One Louis, that's pretends to be an asshole in reality. A Second Louis, that is an imagination that he controls.''

I confusedly looked at him. "What do you mean, he controls you,'' I asked. He smirked. "I'm like a puppet. He's thinking what I'm doing. If he's happy I'm nice. If he's angry I'm furious.''

The man grabbed my hair pulling me close to his face. "Louis is an attachment to you and there's a major problem with that'' he spoke before pulling away furiously.

"How?''

''I can't tell you..''

"Please,'' I whined.

He shook his head. "STOP ASKING!'' He snapped.

He grabbed my throat and pushed me onto the floor. The man then climbed onto of my body, pinning me roughly as he cleared his throat. "Listen to my words. Kill yourself, so you can be better. No more pain. No more demons. No more loneliness,'' he said harshly. He smirked. "I can feel the fear on your body....and it's so pleasuring,'' he purred into my ear. He narrowed his eyes and inched closer to my face. His face and body started fading and everything was blurring away.

''..Harry''

"Harry!''

"HARRY!''

I opened my eyes and looked around to see a bunch of eyes on me. Eleanor was holding my hand, the guards were all hovering over me and Louis, who was in the back, had sly facial expression. "Are you okay, Harry'' Eleanor asked with concern. I nodded. Eleanor brought me in an immediate hug, squeezing me tight.

"Well, aren't you two cute,'' Louis mocked. "Well, the show is over. Everyone continue on.''

As everyone got up and continued their job, Louis motioned me towards him. I got up and walked up towards the pissed looking boy. He immediately grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the basement.

"Cut and starve yourself again, and I'll make you drink the blood that drips from your wrist and make you eat a whole chicken raw,'' he growled at me. I nodded as he let go of my wrist. My fingers gently went over the bruise he left on my sore wrist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Did you like? Sorry I haven't updated lately, but here's a new chapter. Sorry if its bad I was rushing to write before it got really late since I was at the mall for most of the day . But, please comment, share, vote and follow :) I really appreciate it. Bye...x