6.

"Put it on!'' the old women named, Maratha, yelled at me for the hundredth time. "No! I'm not going to put on that dreadful uniform. It looks way to small anyway,'' I said crossing my arms. The old women shook her head. "Louis!'' she yelled. The door swung open. "What Maratha, I'm busy!'' Louis yelled back at the women. "Harry, won't put on the uniform'' she complained. Louis' eyes snapped up and looked into mine. "Put..it...on'' he growled before shutting the door. I looked at the white uniform. Maratha smiled.

"Turn around.'' I said softly. The old woman nodded and walked away. I peeled off my shirt and jeans leaving me in my gray boxers and socks. I slid the tight white shirt over my pale body, then grabbed the matching pants. I looked in the mirror. The outfit was way to tight, you could see everything..a little to much.

Maratha walked over to me handing me some type of gel. "What's this for?'' I asked. She smiled. "For your hair. Your suppose to slick it back'' she said. I opened the container and stuck my finger in the gooey substance. "Why?'' I asked. She gabbed the container and slowly drizzled some into her hand. "Louis likes slicked hair. He's not very fond of curly locks like yours.'' she said slowly rubbing her hands together. She gently rubbed the gel on my hair.

"You can fix it the way you want,'' she said before leaving the room. I looked in the mirror, shocked at my horrid reflection. I looked so posh and weird. I smoothed out the lumps of gel in my hair and looked back at my reflection. I kept observing my new look until a ring interrupted my admiring. I looked over my shoulder to see a phone ringing. I slowly made my way to the phone before picking it up.

"H-Hello?'' my weak voice answered. "Is this Lucifer Varnadore?'' I heard a voice whisper. "Who?'' I asked before being shoved out the way by Louis. He hissed at me and then cleared his voice. "Oh sorry, my stupid thrall(*slave) was just being nosy. How can I help you?'' Louis said narrowing his eyes at me. His eyes stayed on me even though he was listening to the person on the other line. "Yes...yes...I understand...no...I want her alive, yes...I'm busy at the moment...yes..please bring her, madam.'' Louis hung up and smiled. He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the bedroom.

Louis marched through the old mansion. It was huge and when I say huge I mean it. It was very quiet and peaceful. We walked downstairs into some type of dungeon. "You stay here unless I tell you other, Okay?'' he said. I looked at him. "What do you want!?'' he yelled. I bit my nails. "Nothing..'' I murmured. Louis rolled his eyes and walked back upstairs.  A few guards walked towards me. "Get in the cell'' they demanded. I sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------

Liam POV

"It's all your fault!'' the thick Irish accent echoed through out the house. "My fault! I didn't even do anything to Harry, his runaway was his decision, you prick!'' Zayn yelled back at Niall. I sighed. "Lads...I have a feeling he didn't runaway, I think he was kidnapped by the weird short dude,'' I said. "You mean Louis?'' Zayn said. I nodded. "But Louis said he was Harry's best friend.'' Niall added looking confused. "Harry looked uncertain when Louis said that. Also, I've known Harry since we were 10 years old and never have I seen a Louis,'' I said putting my hands on my hips.

We were all baffled to what happened to Harry. He was a sweet person, why would someone want to torture him. Immediately we all heard a noise upstairs. Zayn's eyes immediately snapped onto Niall."Hey Niall, go check,'' Zayn said shoving the boy forward. "Hell no! How 'bout you, man.'' Niall said shoving Zayn in front of him. Then they all turned their heads towards me. "L-Liam?'' they said pointing upstairs. I groaned and walked upstairs. My feet slowly went against the wood stairs. When I entered the second floor it was pitch black for some reason. ''Its the afternoon, it shouldn't be this dark,'' I thought to myself.

I heard grunting from Harry's room. I slowly put my hands around the door handle about the turn until I heard a yell. "Hey Liam, is everything safe!?'' Niall yelled. I shushed him. My heart was pounding. I turned on my camera for light since the light switches wouldn't work. I opened the door to reveal Louis standing in the middle of the room. I sighed in relief. "Where is Harry?'' I asked him. He just stood there motionless. "Answer me, bastard!'' I yelled. That's when he screamed letting an unhumanly screech come from his mouth. His body was changing into this giant monster. I nearly shit myself but  just let a scream and ran for my life as It chased me. "Run Zayn and Niall!'' I yelled for their sake. I made it to the stairs until it he pushed me down.

My body hitting the stairs hurting every inch my body. "Li! Liam,'' I heard Zayn yell as he  looked down on me. "Niall, Call an ambulance, hurry!'' Zayn yelled to Niall who was now in the kitchen. ''Who pushed you?'' Zayn asked stroking my hair. "I...can't...describe..it. I think I broke my ankle and arm,'' I winced out. "It's going to be okay, baby!'' Niall yelled from the kitchen. I smiled. "I love you guys..'' I slowly said. What was that monster?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in my cold cell obviously bored. My head jerked up when I saw a brunette girl walk towards me with a bowl. I smiled. She placed the bowl on the floor. "Hi Harry, I'm Eleanor,'' the girl said. My smile disappeared into a weak frown. "Oatmeal..'' I groaned. "Yes..um...oatmeal.'' she said, awkwardly. "How do you know me.'' I asked the slim women. She chuckled. "Well for one, you're very popular in the underworld and second Louis won't stop talking about you. I honestly think he likes you..'' she said playing with her necklace. I felt my cheeks get hot. She smiled again. "You like him don't you?'' she asked. I shook my head quickly. "No, he's crazy! I don't date crazy people.'' I said proudly. She shook her head. "Okay..'' she responded, as she walked back upstairs.

I looked at my cold bowl of oatmeal and sighed. I wanted delicious food..like bacon, eggs, and my mum's famous pancakes. My mouth watered with the thought. A loud slam interrupted my lovely thoughts. "Eleanor, I told you I don't like Louis!'' I yelled from my cell. "Well I don't like you either.'' I heard that familiar British accent. I sat up as Louis entered the dungeon with his hands on his hips.

"L-Louis...I didn't mean it...I'm sorry..I..um..'' I began to stutter. He rolled is eyes and dug into his pocket. He pulled out a pair of keys and unlocked the cell. Louis grabbed my arms and dragged me upstairs. When we entered the dining room, immediately my eyes laid upon a girl probably 15 years of age. The girl had stringy blonde hair and big blue eyes. She looked beaten. Tears were dripping from her eyes. "Remove the cloth from her mouth..'' Louis demanded his guards. They nodded and yanked the cloth from her trembling lips. "Please...no more.'' she cried out. My heart began to ache. Louis' hand slowly grasped my side jerking me towards him. His soft lips slowly pressed against my ear. "I want you to kill her....put her out of her misery.'' he whispered. 

I pushed him away. "Never! I would never ever kill someone!'' I yelled. Louis pulled my head towards. "It's her or you. I bet if we switched it, she wouldn't give a fuck about you. She would kill you and not have a pain, but of course, since your Caspar the friendly ghost, you care more about her life than you're own. Stupid.'' Louis said  before shoving me forward.

"DO IT!'' Louis yelled at me. My hand trembled as I was handed a sharp knife. She shook her head fast as I walked towards her with the knife. Don't do it, Harry. You're better  than that. The voice in my head told me but I didn't listen.

I held the knife up and stabbed the poor girl. Her screams echoed through out the old mansion. I began to cry as I stabbed her again. Her screams stopped after the last stab. "ARE YOU HAPPY, YOU SICK MONSTER!'' I yelled at Louis who stood there with no expression. I whined. Louis stumbled over to me. He stroked my back and smiled. "You are so pathetic,'' he said. He pecked my cheek and then walked away as if nothing happened."It's called sympathy, Louis! You wait to my friends find me, because they will and I'll tell everyone about you!'' I yelled to him. "Whatever helps you sleep at night..'' he mocked. I whined before dropping the bloody knife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like? Please do me a big favor..comment, share, and vote. Add any suggestions or questions. Bye...x