10.

Chesire, Uk 2006

Harry POV

I stared at the clock waiting for it to strike 7:00am. I gently chewed on my nails, as I waited.

"Come on. 15 more seconds,'' I mumbled to myself.

"10''

''9''

''8'' I waited for the last few seconds before rushing out of bed and downstairs.

"Mum! Daddy!'' I screamed, running around like a manic. "Christmas! It's Christmas.''

My mum and dad immediately walked out of their bedrooms, yawning and rubbing the sleep out their eyes.

"Good morning, Harry.'' They both said in unison. I smiled as they walked over to pick me up. After, the quick snuggle, Gemma slowly walked down the stairs to greet us.

"Sweetheart,'' I heard my mum whisper before walking up to kiss her. She gave my sister a quick peck on her nappy morning hair. Gemma immediately frowned the more my mum kept pecking her forehead and cheek.

"Mother, please.'' She murmured. We all laughed before gathering around the Christmas tree. I smiled before grabbing the biggest gift.

"Wait Harry, don't you think you sister should open her gifts first?'' my mum asked. I groaned before sitting the package down. ''Anne, let the poor boy open his gift,'' my dad said sympathetically. I smiled before gabbing the present again.

My tiny hands gently ran over the present, wrapped in a golden paper. The tag read:

To: Harry S.

From: Anonymous

My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "Anonymous,'' I spoke quietly. My parents looked at me, very worried only because I sat there looking at the name tag for 5 minutes.

"Um Harry, your suppose to open it,'' my sister said, tapping my shoulder. I nodded before smiling again. I pulled back the golden paper and revealed a sparkling black Lamborghini toy car, with diamond rims, and golden headlights. My mouth dropped. I then looked at my parents, who were just as in shock as I was.

"W-who gave you that, Hun.'' My mum asked nervously for some reason. I shrugged. "It doesn't...say,'' I said uncertainly. It began to get really awkward, the more I held the expensive car, that everyone in room knew we couldn't afford. I smiled at the shiny car. "Thank you, Anoymous.''

*

I woke up to the sound of a loud knocking downstairs. I looked around the empty room. "Louis.'' I whispered. I groaned before climbing out of bed and heading to the bedroom door. I immediately rushed to the knocking downstairs.

My heels clicked on the stairs before I plopped gently onto the floor. My hands reached out to the silver doorknob before I twisted it. When, I opened the door it revealed a tall woman with blonde silky hair and red lipstick. She smiled. "Harry,'' the woman spoke before wrapping her hands around my neck. I was very confused at this point. There was no Eleanor and no Louis, in fact there was nobody except me.

"Do I know you,'' I asked, rubbing my eyes. She pulled away from the hug before smiling. She shook her head. "No, but I know you.''

She walked into the house before looking around. I cleared my throat before closing the door. "Oh, sorry, I'm Annabelle.'' she said before offering her hand. I nodded before shaking it slowly. She then turned around admiring the house before walking over to the leather couch.

"Harry, how about we have a seat. I wanna tell you a few things about myself and your little ''boyfriend.'' I nodded before we took a seat.

I sat right next to her before she dug into her purse, and pulled out a thin cigarette. Anna smirked before holding it out.