17th Letter

Dear Kyle,

I think I'm doing something wrong. Mommy and daddy don't seem like themselves anymore. It's like they're so angry all the time. Like they aren't happy anymore. Remember how those kids told us that if your parents aren't happy, then they leave you? You already left me, Kyle. I don't want my parents to leave me, too.

Your best friend,

Amy

| Hey, guys. I was wondering if you all could do me a huge favor. So my story, I'm Fine, got nominated for The Fiction Awards. This made me extremely happy, and now I'm in the next round! If you guys have the Wattpad app, can you please go to their page and click on their book The Fiction Awards 2016? Once you've done that, find the part 'Voting - Open' and please find I'm Fine by XCrocusX underneath the poetry category. After finding my story, please write an inline comment saying +1. You can comment as many times as you want (maybe even a hundred times!), so please don't hold back and just go at it! The more  votes I get the higher my chances are for winning. Voting ends on December 11th, so I'd love it if you all can mention this to your friends and family and help me out with it. I'd really appreciate it, guys! Thanks for all your help!

Love,

XCrocusX |