43rd Letter

Dear Kyle,

I took a picture of the castle. It looked amazing! The song is kind of bad, but I'll write it down anyways. Hopefully you won't find it as bad as I think it is.

"Kyle and Amy were the closest of friends.

Kyle and Amy were the cutest of friends.

They would laugh and play

and have so much fun.

They would kiss and hug

because they loved each other so much.

The two little people would whisper secrets to each other.

They would plan ways to save stolen creatures of the world.

They would go on adventures to save the day.

The two little people would eat so much cookies

that their parents were worried about them having cavities.

But they loved their sweet tooths,

and found a magical potion that allowed them to eat as many candies as they wanted!

Kyle and Amy were the best of friends.

Kyle and Amy were the happiest of friends.

They would laugh and play

and have so much fun.

They would kiss and hug

because they loved each other so much."

I hope you liked it because it took me forever to write.

Your best friend, 

Amy

| Hello my lovelies! Second update of the day! The Fiction Awards 2017 is up and running and it would be absolutely amazing if you all can nominate these collection of letters for the short story category by making an inline comment under short story saying "This Boy Named Kyle by @XCrocusX". It is run by @thefictionawards so the book is on their page. Also, if you all can nominate Lost Boy and Lost Girl for the best LGBT+ category, I will be absolutely ecstatic! I have more information (and the link) on my profile, so please head there if you all are interested in helping me out! It would be absolutely amazing! We have until June 11th for nominations, so don't forget to spread the word!

To add on, I have finished my final exams, so if I'm not doing basketball, caddying, summer homework, marching band, going to speech practices, etc., then I will be writing. Hopefully, I'll update much more often as there is only 10 parts left. This is my treat as a thanks for all of your help. I love you guys! |