39th Letter

Dear Kyle,

It was sad ripping the head off my favorite doll. I almost cried, but I stopped myself and said that it was for you. All of this was for you. When mommy saw what I was doing, she started yelling at me. But I told her that it was for you, because you didn't like my dolls, and that if those were to go, you'd come back. But she only got more angry and took them all away. She told me that you weren't here anymore and that you were never coming back. But I know you will. I know that you'll come back. Mommy was just having a bad day, so I nodded at what she said. I didn't want her to get even more upset. But I guess that only made her sadder because she started to cry a lot. I hugged her and told her not to cry. That I would always be there for her and that daddy would come back soon. Because mommy loves daddy. That's what they told each other before you left. But now that I think about it, ever since you left, they haven't really said it that much. I wonder why. But because of this, I wasn't able to send you the doll. Sorry.

Your best friend, 

Amy

| I recently finished watching 13 Reasons Why. I have so many pent up emotions in me right now that it's hard to label everything I'm feeling. But if you haven't watched this Netflix original yet, I recommend that you do. It's hard to watch for most parts, but it is the rawest story I've ever watched. Honestly, I don't think a single word can explain the journey I, as a viewer, went through when watching this. Though I have to warn you; this series is graphic, so be cautious. |