My Boys?

Hi my names Chloe I am 20 years old I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Im in Uni for cheerleading actually I'm the Captain.

Everyone around here knows me as the bitch of the university. Some love me some hate me but I don't care.

I wasn't always like this actually I was sweet and innocent and people didn't know who I was until he came along...

Anyways going back to me breaking people's hearts.

Oh wait I didn't tell you oh well I break hearts blah blah I'm pretty sure it's self explanatory.

I know a girl like me wouldn't have a boyfriend and would just hook up with everyone but that's not the truth. I do in fact have a boyfriend. His name is Ashton and well we have been dating for about a month or three I'm not quiet sure but to me he's nothing more than a distraction.

I also have other boys!

Jace is gorgeous he has blonde hair blue eyes and a slight tan.

Luke is like Jace's but Luke has a lip ring.

Drew he's pretty hot with his brown hair that has a mind of his own and blue green eyes only thing I would change are his lips there a little small.

Calum is really sweet to me and everyone in general so I don't go to him unless I want to cuddle

A.J he's the built one out of them. He has brown hair with these big brown eyes and really big biceps!

Mikey is so fucking sexy just everything about him gets me all hot and bothered

Dylan, oh Dylan he was undeniably hot with his hazel eyes dark hair and let's not forget the bad boy of the school! Let's just say when he's not in class doing what he's suppose to he's doing something better ;)

And last but not least my boyfriend Ashton. He has green eyes some what of curly hair dimples and pretty good lips and God his hands and mussels could make any girl go weak!

They are all a great shag that's why I keep them! I should also probably mention that there all best mates and all play on the same team....

Blah blah blah I know it's terrible I'm playing my boyfriend and his best mates, but the thing is I don't care! I gave them all a warning not to fall in love with me cause it will only bring pain but they refused to listen! Now they all keep it a secret! And like I said I was never like this he made me like this...

And well if your wondering who he is well it's just your average heart-breaker , heart throb or as the world knows him by the one the only HARRY STYLES!

Harry Styles seen out with Caroline Flack!

Harry and his mystery girl! Who could it be?

Harry seen out in New York with Taylor Swift!

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Dating?

Is Harry with Cara or Taylor?

Harry Styles and Cara Delevingne planning on moving in together?

Harry Styles takes Kendall Jenners out for date!

Harry Styles and Kendall Jenners Dating?

Mystery girl and Harry go to NYC for a night out.

This! This is what caused me pain this is why I tell little white lies......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the first chapter I hope you all liked it!

Please
Vote
&
Comment

Love y'all
B.💋