Sugar Spice Everything Nice and an Animal

Luke's POV

"Fûck Ashton right there oh yeah"

"Chloe babe your so tight damn"

Slapping moaning and bed rocking was all you heard God I wish I was fücking her. Me and her fücked once before Ashton and her dated and she was the best. I'm so happy that Ashton has a surprise for her he's a sweet boyfriend.

Michaels POV

"Fûck Ashton right there oh yeah"

"Chloe babe your so tight damn"

Slapping moaning and bed rocking was all you heard God I wish I was fücking her. Me and her fücked like 3 times before Ashton and her dated and she was the best. I'm so happy that Ashton has a surprise for her he's a nice boyfriend.

Calums POV

"Fûck Ashton right there oh yeah"

"Chloe babe your so tight damn"

Slapping moaning and bed rocking was all you heard God I wish I was doing her. Me and her did it before Ashton and her dated and she was the best. I'm so happy that Ashton has a surprise for her he's a sweet boyfriend.

Chloe's POV

I was all cuddled up with Ashton after the most amazing sex I've ever had. I was looking at him he was looking at me.

"Your so beautiful" I giggle a little

"Why are you laughing" they way he looked at me you could tell he loved me.

"Because your an animal in bed and no your so cute and cuddly" I said smiling i felt like I was on cloud nine with him right now. He came closer to me and kissed me lightly and I fluttered my eyes open. He pushed some of my hair out of the way and just looked into my eyes.

Ashton's POV

Chloe curled up into my chest and fell asleep when the guys walked in.

"Is this a good idea" Calum and Luke asked while Mikey just smirked nodding at them.

I looked down at Chloe smiling at her. I love her so much she is the best thing that ever happened to me besides this band.

Michael POV

I stared at Ashton kind of pitying him. Ashton is so in love with a girl who is no good who is a selfish bïtch, but yet she's beautiful.

Chloe isn't some one you date she is just a good shag. Before your all like wtf Mikey well she told me something that changed my life.

-Flash back-

"Chloe I think I'm in love with you" I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

"No Michael you can't love me I don't do this I'm just a good for nothing girl just good for a shag nothing else so don't fall in love with me" she said with an attitude. I slowly walked up to her grabbing her by the waist and holding her. I leaned in kissing her lips they were smooth and tasted like strawberry.

"Why did you kiss me"

"Because your worth it"

"This is done Michael you caught feelings and this is over"

-Flash back over-

Ashton got out of the bed and we all started walking towards the door when I heard her.

"Sugar Spice Everything Nice and my Animal where are you going I love you" but that made me mad. How could she says she loves me when she really doesn't. I pushed past the rest of them and walked out.

Chloe's POV

I felt Ashton move and heard the rest of the guys open the door I spoke up.

"Sugar Spice Everything Nice and my Animal where are you going I love you" but once I said that Michael walked and I understand why. Ashton Luke and Calum came to me. I started coughing.

"Baby are you ok you feel warm" I coughed again.

"I don't feel good" I sneezed with tears in my eyes. Ashton brought me medicine while Calum got into bed and cuddles with me. Luke then got in and cuddle with Calum. When Ashton got back he can to the other side of me cuddling with me and I slowly fell asleep wishing my spice was here.