Reunited

"CHLOE WAKE THE FÜCK UP WE ARE GOING SHOPPING"

"COME ON CHLOE GET YOUR ARSE UP NOW"

I woke up to see Ashley and Lottie going through my closet. I groaned "What are you guys doing here" I said while letting out a yawn.

"We are going shopping so let's go"

I got out of bed and walked over into my closet grabbing my clothes and getting changed. I did a natural type of look with a nude lip. I took my hair out of my bun and just left it like that. I grabbed my boots and put them on.

"YO BÍTCHES YOU READY" I asked grabbing my purse.

"Yeah let's go" Chloe said grabbing her keys out of her purse.

The whole car ride Lottie and Ash were talking but I didn't really mind I was in my own thoughts. Why would he like her I'm so much better I'm going to get her back so good.

"Hey Chloe why are you so quiet"

"Just tired I guess"

"Well we're here so let's go"

We started walking towards the mall when I saw Ashton. I smiled walking towards him and kissing his cheek.

"Hey babe I didn't know you were here"

"Yeah I came with" but you know people like to cut me off.

"ASHTON" Ash stretched running in his arms and hugging him.

"I missed you so much Ashley" he said while letting go of her and she laughed.

"You saw me like two days ago" they both smiled and Lottie finally got here hugging ashton and repeating what Ashley said.

"Wait I thought you were going to Luke's to practice that night"

"Oh yeah well Louis invited us over and we played a few songs with them and Lottie and Ashley was there and we just hung out"

"That's great babe"

"Wait it gets better tell her Ashton"

"Ok ok well the boys asked us to be the opening act for there show again" I smiled this is perfect.

"Oh my god babe that's amazing I'm so proud of you"

"Yeah but I'm leaving to go on tour in a few weeks"

"It's ok I'll have Ashley and Lottie to keep me company" I said turning towards them but seeing a slight frown on there face.

"What" I asked them.

"Oh um well you see we're going on tour with them Lottie is going because she's working with Lou and I'm going cause Ni wants to spend more time with me"

"Oh"

"But hey you can always visit" Ashton said.

"Yeah I guess I could" I said laughing a little.

"Alright well I have to go to Luke's because he wrote a new song" I nodded my head and kissed him.

"I'll see you later" and with that we went inside the mall.

"Where do you want to go first"

"Vs"

"Yeah that's fine"

"Wait I want Starbucks first"

"Ashley oh Ashley you can't live with out Starbucks can you"

"Nope" she laughed walking towards Starbucks and standing in line.

"What do you two want"

"Vanilla bean"

"Black coffee"

"Chloe your weird why do you like black coffee" Lottie said to me while Ashley just walked away"

"Because I'm still tired and it will wake me up" she rolled her eyes at me.

"What ever so how have you been"

"I'm good been busy with cheer what about you"

"I'm great now that I get to see you I've missed you"

"Yeah I missed you to"

"Here's your coffee and your vanilla" Ashley said handing us our drinks.

After 3 hours of shopping and 16 big bags each we were done. Ashley unlocked the car and we all got in.

"Today was fun" Lottie spoke up

"Yeah it was nice" I said smiling

"Ok so I'm bringing you home or Luke's"

"Luke's please" Ashley just nodded and started driving.

The ride wasn't that long about 15 minutes, but no one was talking so it seemed a little longer. Once we pulled up I grabbed my bags and said bye to the girls. Walked in Luke's house and saw Ashton.

"Hey babe where are the guys"

"They are in the back" he said coming up to me and kissing me.

"Oh guys come on no PDA when we're here" Calum said and I giggled pulling away from Ashton.

"I mean it's bad enough that we hear you guys sometimes" Michael said laughing and making moaning noises with Luke.

"Haha very funny guys your just sad cause you don't get any" I smirked and Ashton laughed while the rest of them decided to give up cause I was right.

Or was I ....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey guys well here's the update and I hoped you guys liked it.

Please
Vote
Comment what you want to see in the next part.
I also need girlfriends for
Mikey
Luke
Calum

Thank you guys for reading this it means the world to me.

Love yall
B.xx