I Fell in Love with a Rogue

Prologue

(Warning this Story Contains Sexual Content):

"I love you Collins," he said as he pulled his lips away from mine. "I have never wanted a woman so bad in my life." His lips smashed into mine as his hands grasped tightly around my waist pulling me closely to him. His lips gently moved with mine and soon his tongue was playing with mine.

I grabbed at his jet black hair bringing him closer to me making him moan. His hands went from my waist to just below my ass and lifted me up I could feel his "member" poking me.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was staring at me with those amazing seductive bright blue eyes that always made me go weak at the knees.

I broke the kiss in desperate need for air, but that didn't stop him his lips just moved to my jaw line then slowly down my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips when his lips met the base of my neck. Before I could stop myself the words 'make love to me' seemed to flow out.

He pulled away and looked at me "are you sure?" he asked. I nodded and his lips were back on mine and we made our way to the bed.

_________________________________________________________________________

Collins wasn't looking for love she was almost 20 years old and still hadn't found her mate. Her younger sister was 18 already mated to her soul mate and expecting their first pup so she pretty much gave up on love. Until one day a rogue named Ryder came into town asking permission of the packs alpha to stay for a few days. His jet black hair and bright blue eyes made her knees weak and her heart stop not to menchen the seductive smell that was coming off is skin. Was this the mate that she has been waiting for?