Chapter 8

"What?" I said completely dumbfounded. How did he find out?

"Come on Colly how long have known each other? I could tell the minute I saw you two together. Plus you have his scent all over you," Joshua informed me.

"It's complicated."

"How is it complicated? That asshole didn't reject you did he?" Joshua said with his big brother tone. He always was like another older brother to me. As kids he and Jason would always scare away all the bulliesthat use to tease me about my feckled face, glasses, braces, and slightly chuncky size. That's when i developed a bt of a crush on Joshua. On my 15th birthday, the same day i would funally get my wolf, it was like I transformed overnight. My freckles disappeared and was replaced with soft, tan skin, my eye sight was cured, my braces came off, and I developed that perfect hourglass figure complete with a toned round ass and the c-cup breast size that I had always dreamed of. After that day I no longer had to worry about bullies, I had to worry about horny teenage boys and jealous girls. I had hoped that maybe we would end up becoming mates, but of course that didn't happen. I was heartbroken when Joshua found his mate, but I was happy for him once I saw how happy Clare made him.

I mentally slapped myself out of my quick flashback, "no, but like I said things are complicated. His sister is missing and his main focus is on finding her and I don't blame him. I would do the same thing if I was in his possision," I informed him.

"So what is he doing here?" he asked.

"I think you should ask him that yourself," I said not wanting to talk about Ryder's private life to someone else.

"Ok fine, but I think you should change first. I think some of Clare's old clothes should fit you," he told me finally noticing that I was only wearing a sports bra and wind shorts.

"Yeah I think your right. Plus I haven't seen Clare in a while. How is she?"

"As big as a house, but don't tell her I told you," he said with a smirk. I punched his arm as we started walking to his pack house. Clare is pregnant with their second pup, thier oldest, Richard, is now 5. Joshua and I have a 3 year difference, he and Clare became mates when she turned 17 then a few months later they concived Richard. Joshua wanted another pup after Richard turned turned 1, but Clare wanted to wait until he was a little older, before they brought another pup into the house. Walking inside Joshua's pack house I was greeted by the sweetest little face.

"Auntie Colly," I heard Richard say as he jumped into my arms for a hug.

"Oh I missed you so much," I said spinning him around and covering his face with kisses.

"No cooties," he yelled before wiggling out of my arms and taking off into the living room.

"Sorry, he's gotten into the cootie phase," I heard Clare's voice enter the room. I looked over as she woddled over to us, Joshua was right she is huge.

"Oh my gosh Clare, look at you," I almost screamed.

"Yeah I know I'm huge, but hey that's what happens when you have twins," she says while rubbing her swollen belly.

"Wait, youre having twins? When did you find out?" I asked giving her a hug

"Last month," I heard Joshua say.

"Yeah and I still have 4 months to go. I'm so ready for these 2 to be out of me," she whinned.

"You're only 5 months? You look like you're about ready to pop right now."

"Tell me about it. Do you know how hard it is to find clothes that fit? I've been too I don't know how many shops until I found one with the right clothes," she said woddling into the living roomwith us following close behind. I saw Richard playing with some toy cars on the floor. "Speaking of clothes do you think you have any old clothes that will fit her," Joshua asked wanting to change the subject. Sounds like he has heard all of this before.