Chapter 2

I added a picture of how I think Ryder would look like. Let me know what y'all think. Please rate and comment. PLEASE!!!

Ryder's POV:

What is wrong with me? Who is this woman? Why is she making me feel this way?

The moment my eyes met hers I knew I had to have her, and I would have her. I would find anyway to have her. She is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. She has long wavy brown hair, soft green eyes, delicate features and the perfect body. Which I desperatly wanted under me. I wanted to feel her; to feel that soft silky tanned skin press up against mine. I wanted to completly ravish myself on her to make her feel the pain and pleasure of having me inside her. I wanted to explore every inch of her body. I wanted to make her moan and scream my name begging me for more. I wanted her to be mine and mine alone.

Wiat what am I thinking? I can't get swept up in some hopeless romance. I needed to find my sister.

'But she's our soul mate,' I heard my wolf say.

'She can't be,' I thought.

'But she is.'

'Well it doesn't matter cause I'm not going to get involved with her,' I told him. 'Besides we have to find our sister that is the most important thing that matters right now not some girl.'

I thought that she was the most beautiful reature that you ever saw,' my wolf said listening in on my personal thoughts.

'That's not the point. When I find Lisa we are off this territory and headed home!' I yelled.

'Oh and where would you go? You're a rogue now and so is Lisa our Alpha would never let us back into the pack,' he smirked.

'I don't know, but I'll figure something out.'

'We could stay here with Alpha Blake's pack, with her,' my wolf suggested.

'No, we are finding Lisa and leaving thats it. Now shut up!' I yelled.

I walked to my truck when I noticed someone standing next to it. "Excuse me rogue," the pack member said.

"If you don't mind would you please call me Ryder," I told him.

"Yeah sure. Anyway we usually have cabins for rogues passing through, but unfortunatly they haven't been used in a while so they are pretty rotten," he informed me.

"That's ok I have a tent I can pitch up," I said pointing to the back of my truck.

"Unfotunatly we can't allow that. We like to keep a close eye on who comes onto our land, so you are going to have to stay with our 3rd in command and his family so they can keep a close eye on you," he said giving me a suspicious look on his face.

"Ok," I agreed not wanting to start any trouble, "I'll follow you in my truck."

"Sorry, but can't allow that either your truck is going to have to stay here. We don't want to take the chance of leaving in to big of a hurry if something where to happen."

I should have been insulted, but I was the rogue so they couldn't trust me. I grabbed my stuff and loaded it into the pack members car. The drive the 3rd in commands house was quiet and short. Their house is a white 2 story Victorian house. I was actually kind of shocked most of the pack members houses that I've seen were either living in a simple 1 story house or a double wide. I climbed out and grabbed my stuff the pack member I was with lead me to the front door and rang the doorbell.

A some what older gentleman that I saw at meeting answered the door, he greeted his fellow member and invited us in. I was instantly hit with her scent. I could smell honey and roses mixed in with the scent of a cool spring day. The scent clouded my head making me forget about everything else, but her. Her father snapped me out of my trace and gestured for me too come inside.

I couldn't believe it, why did it have to be her house? Out of all the pack members why did it have to be her house. I saw what appeared to be his wife into the room looking somewhat concerned. "Dad what's going on?" I heard his son say when he noticed I was here.

"Alpha has ordered that our house be open to Mr. Ryder until he finds his sister or until his 2 week stay is up," his father said.

"Dad I don't think that's such a good idea," I could hear his son whisper. "Especially with Collins still here."

"Don't worry everything will be fine. Collins! Amy! Could you please come here for a minute?" his father said.

I saw 2 girls enter the room and 1 of them was her. I could feel my wolf howl and jump for joy at the sight of seeing her. She was clutching onto her sister and had a scared look on her face. "Ryder these are my daughters Collins and Amy, this is my son Jason, my wife Clare, and my son-in-law Mike," he said. I nodded and brought my eyes back to Collins. There was a moment of awkward silence when Mike finally spoke "well it's getting kind of late. Amy I think we had better go."

Collins held onto her sister and whispered into her ear not to leave "its ok I'll call you tomorrow. I love you," Amy whispered right back at her. She went to her mates side leaving Collins standing there alone holding herself from shaking. "Jason you had better run on home too. I'm sure Stacy is getting worried," his mother told him. His intimidating stare stayed on me for a few seconds before he finally moved to tell his mom and sister bye. Collins did the same thing to Jason that she did to Amy she begged him not to leave. He told her to call him if anything happened. He walked past me giving me a you-better-stay-away-from-my-sister stare.

The house was left with me, Collins, Clare and her husband. My gaze was still on Collins when Clare spoke to her "Collins why don't you show Mr. Ryder to the guest bedroom?" Clare asked her daughter. Collins looked at her mother in udder terror "honey I don't think that's such a good idea," her father told her.

"It will be alright John," Clare said gesturing Collins to show me the way. She turned around and headed for the stairs, I managed to let out a thank you to my hosts as I followed Collins, but it came out all mumbled.

The walk to the guestroom was quiet and unnerving; I could hear Collins breathing becoming heavy and unsteady. She stopped in front of a door and opened it "here's your room," she said voice shaky head down not looking at me. "There is a bathroom down the hall on the left and towels inside the guestroom closet. If you need anything please ask my parents," she said making it sound like she didn't want me bothering her for anything else.

She quickly walked away and entered the room next to mine 'awww shit that's just great. She is sleeping right next door,' I thought walking into the room and shutting the door behind me.

'That doesn't seem to be such a bad thing,' my wolf told me.

'Didn't I tell you to shut up?' I told him.

'Hey I'm just saying that this seems like a great opportunity to get to know her.'

'No we are not going to get to know her, we are here to find Lisa that's it,' I reminded him while I set my stuff down on the bed. I am going to get through these 2 weeks. I am going to avoid Collins and focus on finding Lisa, I told myself.

'Yeah I give it 2 days. In the end we will have her whether you want it to happen or not,' my wolf informed me and what scared me the most about his comment was it was probably true.