revenge on @DaFlynJalapen0

Meh your revenge may not have counted as revenge but I can't let you win DaFlynjalapen0
***
The purple male skipped happily towards his wife and kid. "Found one!!!!" He exclaimed holding up a knife. His daughter's eyes shined in awe at the knife while his wife rolled her eyes. Vincent kneeled and handed his daughter her new knife. She made little stabbing sounds and let out a few giggles. Des picked her up and took the knife handing it to Vincent. "We have to pay for the knife first" her tone gentle as she spoke. Their daughters eyes watered and her lips trembled. "B-but m-mommy..." she trailed off and started crying. Vincent was next to them in an instant a concerned look on his face. "Shhh shhh it's gonna be okay when we get home you can have your knife" he said soothingly as he took the young girl from her mommy's arms. The toddler soon fell asleep in Vincent's arms. Des sighed "how are you so good with her?". Vincent shrugged as he set their kid down in her bed. Des only followed him as he walked out of Valery's room. A couple hours later Des had started cooking dinner. Vincent's arms snaked around her waist as he gently rested his chin on her head. "What are you making?" His words somehow didn't compute in her brain due to her thoughts all being very dirty and all about Vincent. "Wh-what?" She managed to stutter out, her face red as a tomato. Vincent chuckled "What are you making?". "S-spaghetti" Des answered him still stuttering. "I'm sure it can wait" his words didn't make sense till he turned her around and kissed her. Her eyes fluttered closed and she kissed back. Vincent picked her up by her legs and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Their tongues battled for dominance and by now both of their shirts had been discarded onto the ground. "Ew!!! Mommy and daddy are kissing!!!" A voice startled them away from the kiss and Vincent quickly set Des down. Des smiled at Vincent's blushing. Their daughter smirked and started to sing "Mommy and daddy sitting in a tree K I S S I N G first comes love hen comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage!!!!". "Thats how you were born" Vincent said his face still flushed. Their daughter made a face before running back to her room. Later that night the noise's of Des and Vincent's love making drew their daughter to their room. This time she had a camera.
***
Guess it runs in the family DaFlynjalapen0