revenge on @DaFlynJalapen0

You chose or else DaFlynjalapen0
:3

*****
The two 6 year olds sat eating their ice cream. "So Simmons is your mom gonna end up letting you stay at my house" the female asked taking a lick of her vanilla ice cream while glancing at the shy male. "Y-yeah" he stuttered when speaking due to being overly shy. "Yay!!!" Destiny squealed as she jumped up and hugged him. Simmons started blushing uncontrollably. Destiny realized she was hugging her crush and let go quickly, a light blush dusting her cheeks as she apologized "sorry". Simmons immediately felt guilty "no it's okay!!" He said to reassure her. Perking up instantly Destiny started to eat her ice cream when it fell. Her eyes started to water and Simmons immediately noticed. He said the first thought that came to mind "w-we could s-share mine!". Destiny's eyes weren't watering any more "Thanks!!!". Simmons and her shared the ice cream. A couple of hours later Destiny's mom came and picked them up. They sung along to the A B C's in the car. When Destiny got to her house she dragged Simmons to her room and showed him her video game collection. They couldn't find one Simmons hadn't played so they decided to sneak one from the mature rated games. They stumbled upon a game called Grand Theft Auto and started to play it. Eventually it was time for dinner. When they went downstairs they ate spaghetti. "After this its movie time" Destinys mother said as they shoved spaghetti into their mouths. Destiny nodded and so did Simmons. After they were done they watched jungle book. Destiny got a little scared and curled up hiding her face in Simmons chest. The burnett blushed but didn't say anything. She fell asleep on top of him, curled up in a ball. The next morning their mothers posted photos of them sleeping on Facebook. (Not basebook) Those images resurfaced in highschool and Felix broke Destiny's heart. "Des I can't be with you!!!" Felix yelled at her. Destiny stood before running. She didn't know where she was going, all she knew was she was going away from him. Simmons was walking in the park when Destiny ran past him. He ran after her till she stopped by the lake they had hung out at as kids. "Des. What's wrong?" Simmons asked concern filling his voice. Des launched herself at him giving him a hug and sobbing into his chest. Simmons comforted her hugging her. Des looked up at him with those beautiful eyes of hers which were now tear filled. He couldn't take it anymore and just slammed his lips into hers kissing her. The surprising thing was she kissed back.