revenge on @DaFlynJalapen0

What a man~ DaFlynjalapen0
***
Isogai sat at his desk glancing nervously at the clock. Today was the day, the day when he would ask Destiny out. The bell startled him out of his thoughts and he jumped slightly. Immediately Karma took notice. "Isogai~ why so scared?~" A teasing tone in his voice. Isogai took a deep breath before answering "no reason, Karma". Karma relented his teasing but his curiosity remained. Destiny stood and gathered her things. Isogai quickly took his chance "May I walk you home?".  Destiny blushed before nodding. As they were walking Isogai glanced from the sidewalk to Destiny a few times. A certain red head was following them and smirked as he took pictures for blackmail. Finally Isogai worked up the courage to ask "U-uh D-Des c-c-can you...will you g-go on a date w-with m-me?". Destiny's face went completely red "I-I...y-you...y-y-yes". Karma's mischievous grin grew as he watched the two. "I'll pick you up at 6" Isogai said as they arrived at her house. Later Isogai knocked on her door waiting anxiously. Destiny answered and her eyes lit up with joy. They went to a local ramen shop (not the one you guys are probably thinking of) and ate. On the way home they stopped at a park. Destiny turned to say something and found herself close to kissing Isogai. Isogai leaned in forward and they kissed passionately. A certain red head took pictures. Isogai had pinned Destiny down and they were having a heated make out session. Isogai ran his tongue along Destiny's bottom lip asking for permission which she granted. Battling for dominance, Isogai won, and explored her mouth with his tongue. Pulling away he kissed down her jawline leaving love bites. Realizing what he was doing he quickly stopped and got up. Destiny's face was red as Karma's hair. Karma snickered quietly at the blackmail. They walked down to the lake and laid side by side looking at the stars. Eventually they fell asleep, Destiny curled up into Isogai's chest, and Isogai's arms wrapped around her.