The Incompatibility of Us

Title: The Incompatibility of Us. 

Author: mini98

Genre: Teen fiction, romance. 

Summary: Mira, who is just about as social as a rock, has finally graduated from the living hell named Colston Middle - making her happy to relax again and get away from any of the people she had ever encountered in middle school, as well as giving her hope for her life in a new high school. However, when she decides to attend the high school farthest possible, it comes to no surprise that it is a completely different scenario - as most people have already made friends from the lower school. This combined with the zero talent Mira has obtained from her lack of socializing, leaves her feeling futile.

That is until she sees a face she has seen before. And decides to ask it for some help.

Aaron Austins; a naturally charismatic and friendly guy from her middle school - who was not only intelligent, but athletic to match.

Being her only option in her desperate situation for making friends, Mira vows for a temporary friendship with Aaron - in exchange for...nothing but food?

But why?

Why was Aaron, who was perfectly fine at Colston, attending high school here - two hours away in Kingsgrove?

And what was the real motive behind Aaron's agreement?