From Across The Stars

Author: Stephen Cooper

Title: From Across The Stars

Genre: Young Adult, Adventure, Romance.

Summary: What would you do if half the galaxy wanted you dead? How would you feel if your whole life was a lie, that everything you cared about was being stripped away before your eyes? What if you had a godlike power locked inside you, would you use it defend yourself? Or would you use it just to watch the world burn?

At sixteen, Josh Cransten wishes he had a different life: he's bullied, has piles of homework to do every night, and he lives in a small town where nothing ever happens. This all changes when enemies from a dream arrive on Earth to finish a job started thirteen years before. To stay alive, Josh must learn to control a power that he never knew he had, calling his entire existence into question even as he struggles to outrun a foe that has crossed a sea of stars just to find him. As things boil out of control across the Appalachian Mountains of North America, Josh and his friends go on the run, fleeing not just enemies from space but also a secret government agency bent on tracking them down. Sacrifices come with every choice-even more so for those with great power-as Josh soon finds out. And each choice has its consequences, leading to the worst attack in Earth's history, all while rewriting everything we've ever known about the human race.