Absolute Perfection

Author: Ashley Acebo

Title: Absolute Perfection 

Summary: When a lonely author runs off to a secluded resort to escape the recent break up with her longest relationship in years, she walks in on a man scouring her bedroom for clues as to who she is. Things kick off from there as the two get to know one another-the way they go about it anything but normal-and then the man Castello offers to take her on a spontaneous trip to Italy, Alexs' place she was finally able to call home after her disastrous childhood.

But their feelings are tested when he pulls up to her adopted parents house, where she realizes that the man she's been sleeping with is basically her dads best friend. Add a ten year age gap, a disapproving father, and a vengeful stalker to the mix and you are left with Absolute Perfection.

Excerpt: His lips fell on my exposed throat, sending sparks shooting down my spine at the contact. "I came to see if you were going insane without your work to keep you occupied, but I never expected to find you in such an intimate position." His voice was hoarse against my neck, his hot breath fanning out against the wetness of his open mouthed kisses he'd left. "I was going to leave you to it, bella mia, until it was my name I heard you moaning."

Genre: Romance