Please stay with me!

POV Mark

Jack comes over to visit me, and I'm really excited to see him. Even tho it was almost just a month ago that I saw him in person, it was far to long. I really missed him, I had a crush on that little Irish guy. We always have a great time whenever he comes over.

We planned that I'll pick him up around 12 pm right now it was 9am. Time goes by slow and i got irritated. I decided to go for a walk with chica. I had a lot of fun with her but jack didn't got out of my head. I looked at my phone. "Half past eleven I need to go." I said to myself.

At my house I grabbed my car keys and drove to the airport. As I arrived I got out of my car and ran in, I looked for Jack's green hair but I didn't find it. "Where is he?" I mumbled under my breath.

Pov Jack

I got out of the plain, I was really excited to see mark again. He didn't knew the actual reason why I came. Me and my girlfriend broke up along while ago but it hit me hard and I became depressed.

I began to cut myself, it's my fault that we broke up but I can't do anything. Mark just see's that what I won't him to see and that is me happy and energetic side. I started to look for Mark but I couldn't find him. I thought to myself 'maybe he forgot me.' No he wouldn't I know it. I began to look again. Man it sucks to be so small.

"Jack! Jack I'm over here." I heard a familia voice yelling. I searched some more seconds then I saw him. I ran over to him with this fucking fake smile on my face. "Hey Mark I thought you forgot it." I said and hugged him. "I never could forget the arriving of a good friend." He answered.

POV Mark

It made me a little sad that he thought that I would forget him. "You readied your hair, its darker now." He scratched he's neck that is so cute. "Yeah, happy you like it." He said a little shy. "Come, you will stay at my house." He just nodded and followed me. The car drive was silent.  Till I saw a car drive much to fast to us. "Séan watch out." It was to late the car driver crashed into us and jacks head hit the window after then I passed out.

Biep... Biep...Biep I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Wade. "Hey" He looked at me with teary eyes. He didn't smile he didn't said anything he just looked at me. "What's up?" I asked with worry in my voice. "Ja... Séan." He began to cry I understood instantly. "No, this can't be... You are kidding right?" I asked in panic and shock. He shook his head and began to cry harder. Bob hugged him, Wade pushed himself against Bob. "Where is he?" I asked Bob pointed to the bed next to mine.

There he was, eyes closed skin even paler and his dark green hair all over the place. "Is he? He is? Isn't he?" I chocked out. "Yes mark he is dead." Bob answered my questions. I got out my bed and laid in his bed clutching on him and crying. "First Daniel then you, why? What did I do to deserve this? Please don't leave me please stay." I cried on his corps it wasn't important that I was a live it was important that jack is alive again.

Felix came in a nurse ran after him. "Sir please you can't just run inside here." I saw him and ran over to him and hugged him. "He- he is dead." I cried out. "I know mark I know." He said with a sad voice.

Funeral

I didn't want to be there I wanted jack here next to me making his dumb jokes. But he wasn't, all because this fucking son of a bitch. "Mark its time to go." Felix was in the same room with me. "I know just give me some time." I answered. "Bro come here." He opened his arms. I slowly walked over to him.

Time skip

I stood up I should say some words in memories of jack. "Jack or Séan was a honest guy every time he said something he really meant it. He was funny and he was a good friend. I remember the first time I recorded with him. He had so much fun he was such a positive person and it was a great time. When I first met him in person he was genuine and nice. The first mob of people on his first convention. He was so surprised and shocked I really loved and still love him. I hope you can here me Séan, I miss you and love you. The day you died I wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend and now the day will never come."

When i was finished I had tears streaming down my face. And I looked up to the sky. "Its okay Mark I know that jack loved you to. He told me, and he is at a better place now." I looked at Felix. "You are right."

Hey this is a little bit longer but I still hope that you enjoyed it. We will see us in the next chapter of a book.