You gave me faith

POV Jack

"Oh so it's my fault now that you aren't successful?" I screamed in Marks face, he looked shocked into my eyes. "No! I never said it was your fault. Do not put words into my mouth I never said!"

He screamed back. It was another day of arguing and crying, Mark and me where 10 years a couple and actually we should celebrate it, but instead we argued about stupid things. I was so sick of it, every single day and every time it ended the same way, one of us slept on the couch in the living room.

I was so tired of hearing him cry and say sorry a thousand times to me, I hated the headache I had after crying for hours and still we argued. I sighed and said, "I'm going to *bed* I'll sleep on the couch."

He had tears streaming down his face. "Seán, no please don't." He said and sniffled. I looked over to him and shook my head.

"First you are screaming at me then you are blaming me that
You can't do anything and now you want me to sleep next to you? What is wrong with you? Make your damn mind up, good night mark."

I said to him and walked over to the couch. I think it would be better for us if we broke up. I thought and tears began to form into my eyes. But I love him still so much maybe we can see a marriage counselor maybe we can get us together.

That is so dumb, you are arguing every night and the love that he once felt is no longer there. Well at least that would explain that he never responds when I say "I love you." I sighed and felt tears streaming down my face, it will be the first thing in the morning I will talk about with him.

I really didn't want to tell him but I needed to, it was for the best for the both of us. With those thoughts going through my mind I fell into a restless sleep. As I woke up I saw mark standing in front of me,

"What do you want?" I grumbled annoyed. "Seán I'm so sorry what I said last night wasn't right of me" I sighed and sat up, "Mark I need to talk with you about *us*." He gasped and sat himself on the end of the couch.

I sighed the next sentence is hard to say. "I think we should break up." He looked at me I saw he was tearing up and covered his mouth with his hand. "S-S-Seán p-please don't d-do this t-to m-me."

He said stuttering. "Mark we are fighting every single day, when I say that I love you, you aren't responding and I can't see any love in your eyes anymore." I looked down at my hands.

"Mark as I got to met you, you where there for me, you gave me faith and look at us now, how can that be love? We are only screaming at each other and we aren't seeing each other anymore."

I said at this point I had tears covering my face. "You gave me the faith back I lost so many years ago, you gave me the feeling of being special, I had the feeling of safety when you where by me. I loved you and damn it, I still love you, but you don't love me."

He looked over to me and I could tell he was thinking of a response. "Jack? I still love you, but how can I love somebody who never is here with me, always on YouTube always out of house, always complaining of what a boring job he has got? Can you answer me that?"

He asked, I turned away from him and turned on the stereo player it played the song *hard to find* by skillet. "Jack, I know somewhere under that entire strong guy façade is still the little old jackaboy I fell in love with me."

Turned on the TV yesterday

So much pain bleeding through I had to look away

But inside me the picture's just the same

And every time I open up my eyes nothing seems to change

It never seems to change

You give me faith to believe there's a way

To put the past finally behind me

And hope to make it through another night

You give me strength during these dark times when I'm blind

You are my light when faith is hard to find

When faith is hard to find

Will you still hold on

Something woke me in the night

In the midst of the darkness I recognize the light

Now inside me the picture seems so clear

All the dying in my broken dreams is starting to appear

Starting to appear

You give me faith to believe there's a way

To put the past finally behind me

And hope to make it through another night

You give me strength during these dark times when I'm blind

You are my light when faith is hard to find

Faith is hard to findCame it out of the stereo player, but I didn't care, I thought about what he said, "Strong guy façade, The Jackaboy I fell in love with, why would he say that if he didn't love me? He wouldn't, he would tell me if he wouldn't love me, I'm sure about that.

If I fall will you hold on to me

Through it all promise you won't lose me

These days hope is hard to come by

And tonight I don't know how I can't survive

Another verse got into my ears; I looked over to him again. "So you still love me?" I asked. He laughed and gave me a heartwarming smile, "Of course I still love you, you big Irish idiot."

I started to cry again but this time it where tears of joy. I was never so happy in my life, "I love you so much Markimoo, I really do." It was such a relive to know that mark still loved me.

Mark still smiling at me opened his mouth to say something. "So, does that mean that we can stay a couple? I really don't want to lose you, I will always be here and comfort you." He asked, I began to laugh, "Of course we will stay a couple you big goober."

He breathed out in relived and laughed with me. I gave him a short kiss and the mouth then smiled at him. "I love you, Markimoo." He smiled at the nickname, "I love you too jackaroony." He responded, I was so happy to hear that.

"Mark you know what?" I asked him, "What is it?" He asked interested, "You gave me faith and you will always give me faith. I don't know why I would doubt that, I hope we will never have to have such an break down in our relationship, I know it's normal but I really am scared of loosing you."

I said, the rest of the day we played video games cooked and laughed. We never such problems like that ever again, I was really happy about the fact that we could cuddle and talk again. Sure we had here and there some arguments but never like that what happened in the past.

You give me faith to believe there's a way

To put the past finally behind me

And hope to make it through another night

You give me strength during these dark times when I'm blind

You are my light when faith is hard to find

When faith is hard to find

Will you still hold on

You give me faith to believe there's a way

To put the past finally behind me

And hope to make it through another night

You give me strength during these dark times when I'm blind

You are my light when faith is hard to find

We sang together the song to the end, it was the best feeling I had in years.

The song is called Hard to find by Skillet great band. So here we are with a new chapter, I know I said that it would be a bit till I will upload a new one, but I hope you enjoyed it, and as always we will see each other in the next Chapter of a book