The saddest day

POV Jack

I awoke to Mark clenching to his chest and screaming in pain. "Mark what is it? What happened?" I asked in panic. "H-H-Help S-S-Seán, p-please h-help" he pleaded. "How can I help?" I was still too tired to really understand what was going on. But then it hit me, an ambulance. I called it and a woman took the call. "999 What is the matter?" I heard her say, "Yes hello my boyfriend is lying next to me clutching to his chest and screaming in pain." I said, "Okay wait an ambulance is coming to you need to stay calm" I thanked her and ended the call. "Hey Marky everything will be okay an ambulance is on its way stay calm." I said to him, but he didn't respond, I looked over to him just to see that he passed out. I began to shake him and tried to wake him up. As the ambulance arrived they put them in the car and wanted to drive away but I asked if I could come with. "In what relationship are you to him?" The Men asked, "I'm his boyfriend." I answered he nodded and said that I could come with them.

As we arrived the hospital they rushed mark in a other room while I was still in panic. I walked to the reception and asked where mark was. The same thing that the driver of the ambulance asked me asked the girl and I answered the same thing. She just smiled at me and said that Mark was in room 208. I thanked her and began to run to him. I got stopped by a doctor "Are you the boyfriend of mister Fischbach?" She asked I just nodded in response she just smiled at me with an excusing expression. "Why are you asking?" I asked and she just sighed and looked at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry but he died of a heart attack." I fell to my knees and cried this couldn't be happening this couldn't be true.

I asked if I could see him still she just nodded and helped to stand up. As we arrived at his room I could see him. His eyes were closed and his skin pale he looked in so much pain. I grabbed a chair and sat next to him. "Why Mark why? Why you? Why not me? Why you couldn't I help you?" I said and started to cry again. I stuck my hand in my pocket and felt something sharp. It was the knife I got as I was a child. "I will be with you again I know I will." I said and cut my veins on my wrist open. It hurt but I knew that this was the only way to see Mark again. It wasn't long it got black it was good but not that what I wanted to see then my vision cleared and I could see him again. "Mark! Mark can you see me?" I screamed over to him, he looked over to me confused. "Do I know you sir?" My heart shattered in millions of pieces. He didn't recognized me.

Well I know that I didn't upload in a while but here I'm again. I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know that this story got over 300 readers and 13-votes this is insane thank you so much but anyways thank you again and we will see each other in the next chapter of a book. bye bye.