So...Is She Like...My Adult...Child?

Next Morning

Dwight POV

I woke up thinking that I wouldn't be alone, but turns out I was. Cookie wasn't in the bed. "Oh no.." I said shaking my head a drousily getting up. I went to her room and she wasn't in there either. I heard some music playing and I followed the sound downstairs. I turned the corner and saw my entire kitchen covered in flower and a blender running with the liquid spilling out everywhere. She was in my white apron and there was flour everywhere on her. She saw me and she gasped. "Hi! You're up!" she shouted running towards me. "No don't-" I was cut off by her jumping on me and making us both fall. She landed on top of me and was giggling. I groaned and stood up. "What did you do?!" I asked her. "I tried to make you breakfast!" she shouted smiling.

"That's nice but you're not supposed to make such a mess!" I said shaking my head

"That's nice but you're not supposed to make such a mess!" I said shaking my head. Her smile faded and her eyes became more softened then they already was. "Oh..s-sorry.." she said saddened as she pouted and looked down onto the ground. I sighed and brushed past her. "Just help me clean up.." i told her. "Ok!" she said perking up immediately. She stood next to me and looked up at me. She was incredibly short, her personality fit her. "Uh...you turn off the blender and wash it out.." I told her and she nodded. She unplugged it and then picked it up to put it in the sink. She nearly dropped it and I hurried and caught it. I groaned and put it in the sink. She sighed and pouted. "Now what's wrong. Why are you looking like that?" I asked her crossing my arms. "You won't let me do anything." she told me. "Well, you almost dropped the blender." I told her. She shrugged and kept pouting. "Just...sit down in the chair right there. I got this." I told her to get her out of my way. She rolled her eyes and stormed over to the seat sitting down. "Go shower and put this on." I told her giving her a dress and she snatched it and stormed upstairs to the bathroom. I groaned and cleaned the kitchen. I understand that what she was doing was being done in a sweet way, and I get that she wanted to do something nice...but she's an adult. Just because she thinks she's a 6 year old doesn't mean I have to treat her like one. And I'm going to do whatever I can to make her see that She's not a kid anymore.

I finished cleaning the kitchen about 30 minutes later and cookie came downstairs in the dress. "See? Now that's better then being covered in flour." I told her and she shrugged. "But I'm hungry!" she.shouted jumping on my back. "What the- get down.." I told her releasing her arms and making her feet touch the ground. "Look, I'll teach you how to cook something for yourself." I told her. "Really!? Yay!" she shouted hugging me tightly. "Bu-" I just cut myself off by sighing and looking at her smiling with her eyes closed as she hugged me. I let out a breath and removed her arms. "What do you want to eat? And it actually has to be food." I told her. "Hmm..BACON!" she shouted loudly. "Ok ok.." I said to her. "Well first, you get a skillet and you preheat it. Then you get your bacon and take out how many strips you want. When the skillet gets hot enough, put the bacon in it and watch it as it cooks." I told her as I did so. When it started to cook she jumped at the sizzle and smiled. He slightly grinned and they watched it together. "Every once in awhile you flip them over and if it isn't cooked as much as you want it on one side, then you can flip it back to the same side." I said and she nodded. "You're a good cook.." she said smiling and looking up at me. "Uh..thanks...but I'm only cooking bacon.." I told her grinning. She smiled and hugged my arm. I grinned and shook my head...