Who is...What Does...Huh?

Next Morning

3rd Person POV

Cookie woke up in the arms of Dwight. She had her head on his chest, listening to the sounds of his heart gently beating. She smiled and she sat up and stretched. She quietly got up and then turned around and hovered over him, watching him sleep. She then giggled quietly, and jumped onto his lap. "Dwight! Dwight! Wakey wakey sleepy head!" She shouted as she giggled. He let out a painful huff and leaned up to face her. "Why are you waking me up?!" he asked drousily. "I had so much fun watching movies with you last night!" she shouted hugging him tightly. He couldn't help but slightly smile. "Yea yeah, it wasn't so bad." he said as she laid down on the side of him. She started to jump in the bed, and she hopped down and grabbed his hand. "Let's go eat!!" she shouted in a high cheery voice, attempting to pull Dwight out of bed. He groaned, stood up, and allowed her to guide him to the kitchen.

"Hungry, hungry, hungry!!" she shouted to Dwight. "Relax, geez. What do you want?" he asked her. "BACON!!" she shouted happily, swinging her feet as she sat on the kitchen island. Dwight groaned. "You know that a boatload of grease everyday isn't good. I'm making you something else." he said to her, going into the fridge. "I DON'T CARE! BACON!" she shouted. "Scream and shout all you want. I'm not cooking it." he said to her. Cookie hopped down from the counter, and jumped onto dwights back. "Make it for me now! I want it!" she complained. Dwight stood up and she slid down, he then started to cook some thing. "I'm making you eggs and pancakes." he told her. "No!" she shouted. "Yes. Now sit down on the couch or something, not on my counter." he said to her. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Can I help you?" she asked him. "Thanks for the offer, but no.." he said to her. She stomped her foot. "I want to help!" she said, attempting to grab the pancake mix. Dwight grabbed her hand and swung it away. Cookie stood there pouting, and she whined and turned away. "I'm only trying to help." she said to him. Dwight looked over at her, and he noticed That she was actually sad. He didn't want to be rude to her, but sometimes she was just to energetic for him. He slowly walled over to her. "Hey." he said and she stopped walking but didn't look at him. "I wasn't trying to sound mean. Okay? Sometimes I just need you to sit back and let me handle things...alright?" he asked her. She turned to look at him. He wasn't going to lie, seeing her pouty face looking up at him made him just want to hug her and tell her he was sorry, but she's a grown woman, he didn't figure she needed that. "Look, just taste the eggs and pancakes. You might like it..okay?" he asked her. "Pinkie promise that I will get bacon tomorrow." she said, holding up her hand. Dwight sighed. "Pinkie promise. Geez." he said, doing the promise. Her face then lit back up, and she hugged Dwight tightly. He couldn't help smiling s little, too.

Once cookie tried to eggs and pancakes, she started to adore them too. Dwight felt relieved, but he should have expected that she would like it, judging by how she eats almost everything.

After eating breakfast, Dwight went upstairs to pick out his clothes for the day after Cookie was already dressed.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A Child At Heart...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें