Relocating.

Continued

3rd Person POV

Cookie looked down into her lap as Blake drove the car. He looked over at her, it was silent. "You know, I've really missed you. You need to know better than to run off like that again. 2 years, cookie?" he said to her, his strong British accent filling the air. She nodded. He sighed, and looked back at the road. "I know you've grown sort of attached to that other man, but you see how he doesn't know how to handle you the way I can. I'm the only one that knows. But forget about him, Do you remember Anika?" he asked her. Cookies head snapped up, and she looked at him. "A-anika?" asked cookie. She was shocked. "Yes, she's still there, and missed you dreadfully. Once she found out you went missing, she was devastated. She continued to be for the 2 years, and I couldn't bare with it anymore, I knew I had to find my girl." he said to her. She slightly smile. Anika Calhoun, used to be cookies absolute best friend when Blake was caring for them. They did everything together. Blake figured it would be a bit if a hassle to take care of two girls instead of one, but once they saw eachother, they clicked instantly. Always used to run around the house and play around together. Once cookie has disappeared, anika became depressed, and became absolutely unenthusiastic. Cookie honestly couldn't wait to see her again.

About an five hours later, Cookie had arrived back at her old home with Blake. She awakened from her slumber, and looked up at the large fancy mansion that she used to spent her nights in.

 She awakened from her slumber, and looked up at the large fancy mansion that she used to spent her nights in

She slightly smiled as they pulled up into the gates of the driveway, and Blake looked over at her. "Home sweet home." he said to her, showing a slight smile. He got out of the car, and once of Blake's many butlers, Harold came and opened the door for her. "Ah, welcome back Miss Halloway." he said to her, sticking out his hand to shake hers. She smiled and just hugged him. "I don't shake hands..remember?" she asked him. He slightly smiled and hugged her back. "Loreatha. Off." Blake said to her. She let him go, as if she was a pet. "I see you haven't forgotten your training. Well, partially haven't." he said to her. He stuck out his hand, and she grabbed it as she waved goodbye to Harold. Blake led her through the large lawn, and up to the marble stairs. Another pair of butlers stood up Straight on both sides. "Welcome back Miss Halloway." they both spoke. Giving small smirks. Cookie reached up to hug one of them, but Blake stopped her. "Ah ah ah, you shall shake, not hug." he said to her. She then remembered, and stuck her hand out, and shook their hands. The door flung open, and there stood cookies long lost bestfriend; Anika Calhoun. She stood in a black dress with a bow on the side of her short hair.