You Are...Different...

Next Morning

3rd Person POV

Cookie was sound asleep and was then woken by something heavy landing on her legs. She opened her eyes she saw the tall stack of fresh clothes in front of her eyes. Dwight stood there with his arms crossed and a slight grin. "What is this?" she asked him. "Clothes. We couldn't go yesterday, so I went early and got you some. The mall opens at 11:00, and it's 11:45." he told her. She looked at the clothes and rubbed her eyes. She started to pant and her eyes got that strange glow that always caught dwights attention. "Uh, are you ok?" her asked her. She jumped in the bed and she jumped in his arms wrapping her arms and legs around him, causing them to fall onto the bed. "YAYY! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" she shouted into his ear happily and he groaned loudly because his eardrums nearly busted. He felt weird, he's never really had someone appreciate him so much for every little thing he did. He could get her a keychain, and she would react as if she's gotten proposed to. He was really interested in finding out this woman's past. Was she married? Was he the same age as her? What's her real age? Does she have kids? Does she have her own house? There were so many things circling in his head about her. He wondered what made her the way she is now. She seemed to be interesting. "Uh, you're welcome..can you let me go?" he asked her. "No!" she shouted happily. He groaned and she smiled. He grabbed her by her waist and pulling her off of him. "You're really grumpy today!" she shouted at him. "I'm not. I just get worn out sometimes." he told her. Cookie shrugged and she ran downstairs. "Bacon!" she shouted as Dwight slowly went down the stairs. "You're old!" she shouted at him. "I'm not old." he told her. "Yes you are!" she shouted smiling. Dwight sighed. "Whatever you say." he told her as he went into fridge. "You know, you can't eat bacon everyday." he told her. "There's other things to eat." he continued. "But I like bacon!" she shouted. "Well that's to bad, you ate ALL of it." he told her and she started hitting him. "Ow! What are you hitting me for?!" he shouted. "Because you're so mean!" she shouted. She tried to hit him again and he grabbed her arm. "I'm not mean." he told her shaking his head and turning away. "Can we do something fun today?!" she asked him. "Like what?" he asked her. "I want to go swimming!" she shouted. "Uh...I don't have time for that.." he told her. "Please?! Please please please please ple- "alright alright, fine!" he said to her and she squealed and jumped in his arms wrapping his arms around her. There was no way he was going alone with her, so he called his friends to join. "Meet me at the pool, no don't even ask...just meet me." he said into the phone and then hung up. They both showered. Jussie came back over and styled her and gave her a swimsuit. Dwight didn't see what it was. They got in the car and they drove the the pool. It was an adults pool...Dwight figured it was a good idea to try to get her to actually be influenced by other adults.

We got out of the car and cookie ran into a changing room

We got out of the car and cookie ran into a changing room. Dwight sighed and he went into the mens. He came out first and then he saw his friends and they walked up to him. "Hey man what's up?" asked his friend Will.

 "Hey man what's up?" asked his friend Will