Back To The Way Things Were.

Next Morning

3rd Person POV

Cookie opened her eyes, thinking that she was back at dwights house and everything was a dream, but she was wrong once she saw the large bedroom, and the humongous fields outside the window. She yawned and stretched, and she slowly turned to sit on the side of the bed. Anika was still asleep, but woke up once she heard cookie sigh. "Good morning sleepy head.." she said drousily. Cookie smiled. "Good morning.." she said back. "Come on! Let's go wake up blake!" shouted anika, grabbing cookies hand and taking her down the hall. "W-we're waking him?" she asked. "Yeah silly, we always did!" said anika, taking cookie down the long elegant hallway. Blake's bedroom door was a different color than the others, instead of white, he had brown. Anika walked up to the door, and opened it. "Blake! Wake up Blake!" she shouted, jumping into his bed and hopping one of he top of his lap like Cookie used to do to Dwight. He was shirtless, and he slowly opened his eyes, and glared at anika and cookie. He chuckled, and he grabbed anika and brought her down to the side of the bed with him by her waist. "Arghh good morning.." he said making her giggle. Cookie smiled. "How did you sleep.." he asked as he tickled her sides and kissed her cheek deeply. He pulled away and looked at cookie. "Well don't think I forgot about you..come over here.." he said as cookie shyly crawled into his bed and he grabbed her and pulled her down to the side of the bed too, doing the same thing to her as he did with Anika, tickling and kissing all over. Cookie couldn't help letting out a small giggle. She felt some sort of comfort in his arms, and he made her feel as if she meant so much more than she already thought she did. "Girls, I have somewhere to go today, so I won't be here. I won't be gone for long, I have to go take care of grown up business, and by the time I get back I want you dressed and to already have eaten, is that understood?" he asked them, they both nodded, then spoke. "Yes Sir Blake.." both of the girls said in unison. "Good, now come on, the butlers are running your baths." he said, sticking out his hands and both girls grabbed them and got out of the bed with him. He walked them downstairs, and to their bathrooms. He let go of anikas hand and she went into hers after kissing his cheek goodbye with a pout of her face, and he then turned to cookie. "I will be back..alright?" he asked her and she nodded and lowered her head. He kissed her forehead and walked off after cupping her face. She watched him walk, and she slowly went into her own bathroom. She took her bath, and closed her eyes in satisfaction. She felt sort of good being back, but she still wished for Dwight to be around. She enjoyed being able to act out sometimes, but that's why Blake is around to keep her from being wild with no discipline.

Once she was done, she and anika were dressed and their hair was done.