Chapter 1: The Beginning

Perry was wondering around in the library of the Mysterious Tower, looking for something to read or learn since he had completed his homework a month in advance. He just couldn't find a book that he could learn from. However, Namine was in the library and she noticed Perry looking for something. She walked up to him.

"Perry what are you doing here?" she asked him with a smile.

"Oh! Namine! I was looking for something to read since I finished my work" he answered.

"Well, you have read everything here.... Hm... I don't think there is anything in this library, but there might be able to read a book at your school" Namine said as she left the tower.

She soon returned with a yellow book and handed it to Perry. He examined the book carefully.

"This book will contain dangerous and real-life events. The people in this book may sound familiar, but they are not. Also, when you finish this book, be careful. The knowledge in this book is dangerous" Namine cautioned as she walked out of the library.

Perry was a bit nervous, but he sat down in a chair and began to read the tale.

.....................................................................................................................

In a kingdom in a beautiful country, lived a greedy queen. She gave birth to two kids who would someday inherit her throne. She was very wicked and cruel to her people, but the kingdom was prosperous.

"Come on, Pietro!" shouted Serra as she ran down the halls of the castle.

Serra wore a small black dress and shoes. The young princess of the kingdom who could be next in line for the throne. Her twin brother, Pietro, could also have the throne and was following his twin sister down the halls. He wore small black shoes accompanied with white pants and shirt and brown jacket. Their mother was always busy with work, so she never spent time with her kids. Instead the young servants of the castle would spend time with them.

"Slow down you two!" shouted Natalia as she tried to catch up with them.

She wore a small pink dress with light pink shoes and her hair was in a ponytail. A boy in a blue jacket, pants, and shirt with black shoes followed Natalia. He was the prince of a nearby kingdom and his name was Jason. A girl in a brown dress with brown shoes and hair was in a high ponytail. Her name was Jessica.

"I agree, slow down you two! We don't want to anger your mother" whispered Jessica in a scared manner.

The young kids shivered when Jessica said that. Their mother was cruel, even to her children. She would be furious with them if they were too loud or had done anything to ruin her image as queen.

"Jessica is right. What are you kids up too?" asked Stewart.

He was a bit older than the kids and was more mature. He wore a simple black jacket that was button up and with black shirt and shoes. He was always watching out for the kids. However, the queen had heard them, and she was standing behind them, looking very furious at them. All the kids cowered behind the twins.

"Kids, go to your stations. I need to have a word with mine children" she said coldly.

The kids hurried off, frightening. Stewart mouthed out to the twins to be strong. The twins nodded at him and they looked at their mother, nervously.

"Come with me" she ordered sternly.

She walked forward, and her children followed her with their heads down. The queen stopped once they were inside a room. She closed the room and turned to her kids. The twins were very scared. They held each other's hand behind their backs. Their mother scolded and smacked the both of them. She gave them a long lecture about how terrible they are and that they will never inherit the throne if they kept this up. She seemed to have cooled down a bit, but she decided to lock them in their rooms for 3 hours as punishment.