Chapter 6 The Time of Destruction Begins

Perry walked to his room after school. His mind racing about the Destruction of Pride. He couldn't think and all he could do was read the book. He sat in his chair and began to read the book. He was actually thankful that he was a week ahead on his assignments.

.....................................................................................................................

Pierre bought a bottle and parchment and pen. He sat in the sand and wrote down his wish while Serra was talking down to the citizens. Pierre looked at her sadly and continued to write his wish. He walked to the ocean with Serra behind her. He placed his wish into a bottle and closed the bottle. He then placed the bottle in the water, and the waves took the bottle away.

"What did you do?" asked Serra as she looked at him curiously.

"I made a wish. If you write what you yearn for a piece of parchment, and then place the wish in a bottle and send the bottle off to the ocean, then your wish will come true" he replied to her with a smile.

Serra crossed her arm disapprovingly as she retorted with arrogance "Ha! I don't need that! That is a stupid game for poor people who have no jobs!"

Pierre looked sad at himself, and Serra realized what she had said.

"What I mean is, Pierre grants all of my wishes and makes me happy all the time!" she replied with a smile.

Pierre smiled back at her "Of course my lady"

Serra gave him a sad smile "Please stay with me"

He nodded as he said "If that is what my lady wishes, then yes, I will"

She gave him a hug, and he hugged her back. He walked towards a boat to head to the nearby country to request the presence of Prince Jason and Jessica.

Meanwhile, Luke and Matilda had made their way to Luke's master's house. They entered a grand hall of gold and red filled a group of men surrounding a man in red clothes with a pet lizard.

"Master Cody, I am here to take care of your child" answered Luke as he bowed "And I also brought a friend of mine to help me"

Matilda bowed. She was unaware of what she should do during this event.

"Hello Luke!" answered Cody happily!

He was shorter than both Matilda and Luke and had a pet lizard. He wore red clothing and had a crown on his head.

"Oh, who is this wonderful lady?" asked Cody as he walked around Matilda.

"This is Matilda. She is my friend" answered Luke as he gave Matilda a reassuring smile

She smiled back at him as Cody replied "GREAT! Now please help my young niece with her work today!"

Luke nodded and took Matilda to a room filled with figures of dragons and with many story books about many genera of literature. They found a young girl, at the age of 5, sitting near the fire place, reading a young book while holding a green dragon.

"Natasha, I'm here, and I brought a friend today" he said.

"Oh yay!" she shouted as she dropped her book and ran to Luke.

He hugged her while Natasha looked at Matilda as she asked "Is she your lover?"

Luke blushed furiously as she said that. Matilda smiled at Natasha as she said "No, but he is a very dear friend of mine"

Natasha replied "Oh! OK! I am looking for a nice wife for him! I think you would make a perfect match!"

Luke put her down and tried to talk but no sound came from his mouth. Matilda and Natasha laughed at Luke for a while. For the next few hours, Luke and Matilda played with Natasha till dinner was being served.