OS#2: An Icy Date

Swaron Os: An icy date 3

"Guys chale thoda maza karne ke liye?" rey asked the gang. The team had gotten together as one and they wanted to celebrate the union. Sharon looked at Swayam and he looked back at her. After a few moments of a silent heated conversation, Swayam spoke up, "Uhm Rey?" Rey looked at his friend questioningly. "Mujhe thoda zaruri kaam yaad aa gaya.....tho mein nahi aa paungi...aur Sharon bhi...hum dono ko ek kaam hai...so" Swayam trailed off. "Ye kya kaam hai Jo kal nahi kar sakte hmm?" Rey asked raising his eyebrows. The gang also looked at them suspicious. "Uhm guys college ki kaam hai....aur hum dono...i mean mein aur Swayam CS aur ACS hai tho hume jaana hoga hi" Sharon tried to cover up. "Par mein aur Taani GS aur AGS hai aur hume iss kaam ke baare mein kuch nahi pata" rey asked confused. "Kyunki abhi abhi VP sir ne message kiya...aur hume jaana hoga abhi" Swayam said firmly. "So see you all later" Sharon finished his sentence and after a stern glance at Swayam left in the direction of the VP sir's cabin which coincidentally was the way to their hideout too. Seeing Swayam wasn't following her and was still caught up wuth the gang, she yelled at him "Swayam shekhawat, tum mere assistant ho so you follow my rules and come here this instant!" Swayam looked helplessly at the gang who sympathized with him and let him go, not wanting another one of Sharon's tantrums. Swayam chuckled to himself and hurried over to Sharon and walked behind her until they were away from the gang's sight. Once out of sight Swayam held Sharon's wrist and pulled her close, hugging her around the waist and snuggling into the crook of her neck, whispered, "Nice acting Ms.Raiprakash" she just giggled and blushed. "Blush and all...waah waqh kya baat hai Swayam" he congratulated himself making her blush harder. She pushed him away and looked at him. "Tumhara promise" she started"yaad hai mujhe" he completed. "Go get ready and I'll see you in 20 minutes?" he asked. "Sounds great" she said. He grinned at her. "Tumhe pata hai? Mein itni excited hoon!!" she smiled excitedly looking up dreamily. Then on a softer note she said"I love you Swayam, thank you soo much for being the best boyfriend ever" she said kissing him on his cheek. "Love mein no sorry no thank you" he said cupping her face and kissing her forehead. They stayed like that looking aat each other for quite sometime after which Swayam unwillingly said "Late ho raha hai...so get ready?" he asked and sharon bid goodbye and went home to get ready.

"Pehla date....kya pehnu?" she mumbled as she sifted through her wardrobe. She texted him asking where they were going to which he called back. "Surprise hai tho mein kuch bataunga...itna jaan lo ki it will be cold...so put on something warm." he said. "Batao na please, I want to look perfect for our first date" she pleaded. "Jo tum already ho wo tum baar baar nahi ban sakthi na?" he replied. "Matlab?" she asked, smiling. "Tum already perfect ho, tho baar naar perfect kaise banogi" he replied patiently. "Fine, don't tell me, mein aa rahi hoon, bas 5minutes mein" she said. "You do not know how hard it is to resist temptation, mein neeche hoon, aur wo pipe Jo hai tumhari room ke bahar, mujhe tang kar raha hai" he said. "Good don't come up, mein tayar nahi hoon" she said and hung up while he sighed and made himself content by looking at her pictures on his phone.

Meanwhile the gang had decided to continue with their original plan, and had assembled to party the night away. Sharon came down dressed up in an ice blue frock looking as pretty as ever. Swayam looked up at her and was stunned as usually. They shared an eye lock. He walked towards her slowly and pulled her into his arms, "You look out of this world Sharon" he complimented her, she smiled and buried her face into his chest. He wore a dark ink blue shirt and jeans, typical Swayam style, simple yet handsome. He'd bought his cycle, and off they went for their first date since their fight.

They reached a posh yet elegant looking venue. And hand in hand they went in. Sharon let out a small gasp. "Ice skating?! Really Swayam?" she asked excited. He smiled, adoring her excitement lit face. "How did you know? Tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe ice skating karna pasand hai?" she asked him her eyes wide in wonderment. "Wo tho mera secret hai" Swayam said smiling. "Chale?" he asked gesturing to the booth where they get their skating shoes from. Her face turned from excitement to nervousness. "kya hua Sharon?" Swayam asked concerned, reading her face. "Wo...wo kya hai na...mein ice skating karthi Thi....jab mein choti Thi...so I really dunno if I can skate now" she replied looking uncertain. "Relax Sharon, mein hoon na" he said, turning her face so that she looked at him. She looked at him and he nodded as if to say it will be fine. She smiled and then dragged him to the counter for the skates.