Saying Goodbye

Saying goodbye

They just looked at each other, staring int the deep pools of intensity, conversing silently, regretting every moment and every word that was said aafter their camping date. (NOTE: this is a silent conversation)

Sw: Mujhe jaana padega

Sh: Mat jao na Swayam

Sw: Tumne kaha mujhe jaane ke liye

Sh:abhi keh rahi hoon mat jao

Sw: your wish was my command

Sh: nahi Swayam, plz mat jao

Sw: mein hamesha tumhe takleef deta rehta tha...qur rahunga, mujhe ye nahi karni hai, so mein sab kuch thodke jaa raha hoon

Sh: aisa nahi hai Swayam, ruko na

Sw: nahi Sharon, abh aur nahi

Sh: sab meri galati hai

Sw: nahi sab mera galati hai....tumpe gussa hona ka mujhe koi haq nahi hai

Sh: tum meri boyfriend ho, aur koi se zyaada tumhe mujh par pura haq hai

Sw: agar mein aur ruki tho, mein sirf sirf dard de paunga...mein jaa raha hoon

Sh: nahi mat jao plz...tum perfect ho...sab gadbad mere wajah se Hui...mujhe gussa nahi honi chahiye the

Sw: Tum sahi thi I'm sick

Sh: Sick in my love

Sw: pagal hoon mein

Sh: jaise ki mein hoon tumpe

Sw: I can't hurt you anymore, i'll go away, far far away...somewhere where I won't be able to hurt you

Sh: mat jao na, mujhe chodkar nahi, mujhe saath lekar jao

Sw: But where did we go wrong? Everything was perfect...

Sh: mujhe mera Swayam wapas chahiye

Sw: wo mar gaya sharon, uss din rehearsal hall mein

Sh: mein usse wapas lelungi

Sw: wo kabhi wapas nahi aanewala....

Sh: He will come if his siren calls him...

Sw: He won't he's dead

Sh: mein doondungi usse, wappas lelungi...uske binaa mein jee nahi paungi

Sw: Jo karna hai wo karo, he is dead. Mein jaa raha hoon sharon hamesha hamesha ke liye...sab kuch thodke...sabse door...

Sh: jaane se pehle, sirf ek bar mujhpe trust karke aankhe bandh karo please....

Sw: trust kar karke hi hum aaj yahan hai.....

Swayam closed his eyes, one last time granting her wish like he always had....Sharon came forward, tears still streaming down her face...closer and closer to him. He could only feel her presence, she stretched up on her tiptoes holding him gently by his shoulders, while his arms automatically wrapped themselves around her waist supporting her. She leaned in forward towards his ear , her cheeks brushing against his as she did it. She whispered "I love you Swayam" he smiled a weak smile and whispered back "I know" . She turned her face and kissed him on his cheek, it was a long and a deep one. She pulled back and held his face as she stretched to kiss him his forehead, she pulled back and stared at him, stroking his face, feeling his features. She stroked his hair ever so slightly and his lips moved "I love you Sharon" she smiled and said " I know" and leaned forward, brushing her lips against his slightly, wondering if she'll ever feel this way ever again. Their lips moved in sync with each other, it was silent, beautiful and passionate . After a while he loosened his grip on her while she tightened her grip on him, urging him to never leave as she firmly stuck to him. Gently he untangled himself from her, and whispered "Good bye Sharon" he turned on his heels and walked away from her, every step he took causing him pain as he'd never felt. She stood there bewildered and everything poured in she broke. She crashed onto her knees and signed silently, gasping and coughing as her asthma started showing up. Swayam turned to have one last glimpse of her, and immediately rushed to her shrieking"Sharon!". He pulled her up and made her sit on the sofa. She coughed and gasped her eyes never leaving him. "Breathe sharon!c'mon! Breaathe dammit!" he yelled while fumbling in his pockets for her inhaler. Finding his pockets empty, he ran around the room frantically searching for her inhaler, still yelling her to breathe. Finding the inhaler he rushed back to her and was a out to press the medicine when sheshoved his hand weakly away from her. "What the hell sharon?! Medicine le lo!" he yelled at her, watching her struggle for breath. She shook her head weakly, and gripping his tshirt pulled herself onto him, nuzzling into his chest and gasped "I need you to survive" and unable to talk anymore she passed out leaving Swayam in a frenzy. He quickly lifted her into him arms and rushed to the hospital. While the treatment went on he went to the temple in the hospital to pray as much as he could. The treatment got over and Swayam sat by her side watching her sleep like an angel. Whilst holding her hand and looking at her he fell asleep.

She woke up and the first thing she saw were his bloodshot eyes, looking at her, his face lined with worry. Tears welled up agaain in her eyes on seeing him like this. She looked at their entwined hands and smiled through her tears.

Sh: I knew ki tum nahi jaoge...

Sw: mein jaunga, tum teek hone ke baad...

Sh: Tho mein kqbhi teek nahi hongi...so that you'll be with me.

Sw: I have to go Sharon....

Sh: Agaraisa hai tho jao...par tabjab mein meri aankhe bandh kar doongi...akhri baar

Sw: Aisa math kaho!

Sh: Haan, I will take my last breath in peace knowing you were at my side till my de...

Sw: Shhhh (putting his finger forbidding her to speak further) I said aisa mat kaho! Ye mazak nahi hai mere liye! Tumhe pata hai mein kitna dar gaya tha tumhe uss haal mein ddekhar?

She shook her head...

Sw:(frustrated) aur tum bhi medicine nai Li....bata rqhi Thi ki...

Sh: tumhare bina mein jee nahi paungi....i need you to survive...meri incomplete life sirf aur sirf tum complete kar sakte ho.....

Sw: Mein bhi....tumhare bina naahi jeena chahta hoon...paar tujhe dard bhi nahi Dena chahta hoon....

Sh: Tum mujhe hurt karte ho...jab tum mere pass na ho tab

Sw: Sach?

Sh: Much

Saying that she got up holding him for support and pulled him for a hug. As their lips met once again in happiness.