Song Fic: A Thousand Years

Swaron OS A thousand years

A/N: This is a song in which I could imagine only swaron Vrushan. It inspired me to write honestly. Here they're about to perform for the NY dance academy ppl...and the stage is set with an LED (LCD idk which) screen on which pictures of swaron are put on a slideshow. They've had a photo shoot before especially for this and have all the memories of dates, fights, dances etc on the slide show. So as you proceed..just imagine the story with a background like that :) Just a favor, do listen to the song first.

First open a seperate tab for the following link, listen to it and play it when told before continuing to read the OS :)

Link: http://youtu.be/rtOvBOTyX00

"Ready?" Swayam whispered. "With you I always am" Sharon replied smiling at him. Both of them clad in white, she looked angelic and he looked romantically handsome. His long hair sweeping his forehead just above his eyes which gazed steadily into hers. Taking and giving each other strength. She kept her hand on his shoulder as his hand wrapped around her waist, the other hand held hers in perfect waltz position.

play the link just before you go ahead :)Link: http://youtu.be/rtOvBOTyX00

One step backward, One step forward, a step to the side and Swayam twirled Sharon gracefully as the spotlight moved along with them, as he pulled her back to him to do the same routine. Clad in white he looked romantically handsome, and she angelic in a white dress which spread out into a little poofy skirt making her look graceful and agile like a pixie. His long hair swept just above his eyes, which reflected back the same level of love as the eyes which looked into his, transfixed on each other, with a sweet smile playing on their lips, their eyes conveying different memories just like the background behind them.

*Heart beats fast,

Colors and promises,

How to be brave, how can I love

When I'm afraid to fall, watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away, somehow*

He froze and she continued a step further without him. She gasped as she opened her eyes, seeking his comfort. She arched sideways towards him, and slid her palm through the other closed to his, a promise. Kicking one leg outward, she jumped her hands forming into a heart, as she landed her hands in the form of a heart raised above her head. And then she dropped and did a roll. Landing in front of his frozen figure which still breathed life, like a star. She looked up at him and raised her arms towards him as if trying to reach him. And then came her signature step, she rose up, her hands still extended, through her knees and an arch of her back. She stood straight and hugging an invisible person, and shutting her eyes she twirled, and faced him.

*One step closer*

She took a step towards him and positioned herself in his arms.

*I have died every day

waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more*

One step forward, one step backward, he twirled her around, once and then twice before pulling her close and with a step to the side, he leaned over her, his eyes looking into hers. Love filling each other with warmth. Swaying her sideways, using the arms wrapped securely around her waist, they stood facing each other, her arms on his shoulders and then she was in the air, lifted her and slowly turned on the spot as she arched backward mid-air her legs and arms stretched in an incomplete bow, her face uplifted towards the bits of confetti which poured onto them, glimmering in the spotlight.