Song Fiction: Ram Leela

A/N: so this is a dream OS n it'll stay a OS. it is on the night sharon gets food poisoned by ruhi. the song's lyrics is formatted like this and the description is normal

Swayam tossed and turned in his bed unable to sleep. Finally irritated he got off his bed, deciding to watch TV. Switching on the hall light as he went he switched on the TV. Flicking through the channels, showing nothing but ads, he got irritated and switched it off. Leaning his head behind he signed and pinched the bridge of his nose. How beautifulthat night's sleep was he thought and smiled. His eyes closed thinking of a future where he could wake up everyday like that. Sharon on his shoulders, holding onto him as she slept. That look on her face, like she was on the most peaceful place on earth. *screeech* stop Swayam he scolded himself. Getting up from the sofa he bought his laptop and switched it on. Sharon...and he was lost again for a few minutes until something mentally slapped him awake. Tracing his hands over her features, smiling at her smile back at him from the screen. And then his fingers stopped on her cheek where a folder named 'movies' rested.  He'd recently downloaded a few movies. Randomly clicking on ram-leela he watched it. Stifling yawns in between as he watched. His eyes drooped slowly, and finally closed.

*wind blowing, sand blows across* he stood in the middle of a desert. He looked around and then at himself. Dressed in dark blue jeans and a gujrati style kurti and a turban, he looked around in surprise. Spotting a few trees a little distance away, he walked towards it. A wooden board read St.Louis. Weird...he thought and walked in. A sudden gust of wind blew sand grains. Sheltering his eyes he squinted and saw Sharon, who didn't look like Sharon. As in she was dressed in a gujju style ghaghra, a white one with red boders at that. Looking like an angel, she danced to the tune. Catching his eye, she smiled at him, her eyes radiant with love and warmth.

Ram chahe leela chahe, leela chahe Ram
She ran towards him, her arms outstretched, her lips forming his name just as his formed hers. He opened his arms and walked towards her, smiling.
 In dono ke love mein duniya ka kya kaam
 And out of the blue came Simmi, Rinni, Vicky, Nil and many others who yelled you're a weakling.

Ho..Ram chahe leela chahe, leela chahe Ram
They stopped her and coaxed her as she cried. And then she yelled, her diva mode making everyone shrink in fright.
 In dono ke love mein duniya ka kya kaam
And again they turned to him, yelling he didn't deserve her, he was just a weakling.

Inka toh funda hai simple sa yaar
 Goli maaro toh panga
Frustrated with the yells he danced, the same one he had on their first meet and first slap. Every move of his were like bullets and by the time he finished  they all gaped. He looked at Sharon
 Aankh maaro toh pyaar
They locked eyes and sighed, and moved towards each other.

Ram chahe leela chahe, leela chahe Ram
 In dono ke love mein duniya ka kya kaam

Rakh pocket mein ghoda de ghode ko lagaam
Sharon reached him, and touched him, her fingers struggling to reach him, while they pulled her away.