(31)The Time's Up(31) Author's Note

Ok guys so you guys are wondering why there was no authors' note at the end of the recent chapter...

Well you see...

I got some news.

One, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, because it took me soooo long to work on it...(sorry btw)

And two...

Oh this is gonna hurt you guys so much but I have to do this and I have to say this.

Here goes...

I, ThatViolaGirl aka The Queen Of The Stalker Army, am going on hiatus for about three weeks.

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!

Now I know your probs like, "But wayment, I thought she took like two weeks to publish this chapter so like she was gonna publish this one quick?"

Well that's not the case. You see, I took long because I mean, let's be real, that chapter was exactly 3000 words. So yeah.

I'm going hiatus because I need to work on this last chapter and also just to take a break off wattpad.

Again I'm so sorry.

While I'm On Hiatus:

I won't respond to PM's

I won't look at any notifications

Wattpad will be deleted from my phone. (I write in my notebook before I write on Wattpad)

Both accounts will be inactive. So yeah, I won't be acc either...srry

If you have an emergency you only can talk to me about, hit up my secretary StirlingiteForLife (I trust you with this task) or one of the other Stirlingites who can get into contact with me.

And lastly, hmu on my Ig if you really are gonna miss me. _ThatViolaGirl_

Other than that, I love you guys and I will miss you a bunches

Byeeeee *kisses hug kisses hugs*

Keep Stalkin- Queen Of The Stalker Army