With Intent To Kill

"Tell me what you know." Issac looms over me as I shift in the chair, trying to break free of the cuffs tighten around my wrist. "I already told you I don't know." The pain hits me hard as another shock electrifies my neck. I grit my teeth, my balled up fist turning my knuckles white. Looking up at Issac, his back is turned to me, and swaying a little. He's tense.

"You can't see me in pain can you?" Issac turns around, my words catching his attention.

"I've been electrocuted five times already. Each time you've turned your back on me. What, does it feel better to think I'm one of your enemies? Or that I'm merely someone you no longer recognize? Look me in the eye Kassac, and tell me I'm right. Tell me that I still am everything to you. That no matter what, no matter what side we both are on, you still can't beat me."

In two swift steps Issac is in my face and his warm hands wrap around my cold wrists. "You think you are so clever, trying to distract me so you try and escape. And for the record, I can gladly watch your pain." He looks up at the man and motions for him to pass the taser. Charging it up I see the sparks of electricity binding from both sides. Slamming it hard on my wrist, we both look each other in the eye as the pain disperses immensely throughout my body. I show no emotion, though. You could only tell if I was in pain by my hands which are now twitching. "Ezra taught you well, hiding your pain like that. I guess maybe I should have taught myself the same. So it wouldn't..." Issac pauses, ushering the man in the room outside with the wave of his hand. "Be so hard for me to kill you."