chapter 7

the next day i woke up and rolled over so i was facing ross. he was still sound asleep so i decided to go on my phone, than i realized it was on the other side of ross so i reached over him as quietly as i could. than i felt his hands go to my waist than down to the back of my thighs, good morning beautifull. i than looked down at him and said good morning to him, he put on his puppy dog face, what i asked, i dont get a good morning handsome or good morning sexy... i than started to laugh and thats when he pulled me down on top of him and into a long passiniot kiss, it got heated really quickly. as i was kissing his neck he let out a loud moan. which i gusse everyone heard cause they all yelled from down stairs EEEEEWW!!! we than pulled apart and started to blush, i than leaned down and kissed his neck again than whispeard into his ear we should probaly go down for breakfeast. ross looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes and said why cant we just saty up here, cause than they will think were doing somthing, who cares if my siblings think were doing somthing? ross, yeah, your parents are also down there they might think were doing somthing, oh crap i forgot... i gusse than we have to. as we walked down stairs everyone started to make kissy faces at us, we just rolled our eyes and grabbed our plates and headed into the other room. once we sat down on the coach ross phone started to go off, he looked a t his phone and said babe its the austin adn ally manager i have to take this and nodded and said ok. when he came back into the room he said he had to go to set but he will be back 2 ish, he than gave me a quick kiss good bye and ran out the door.

IM HOME!!!! ross yells from down stairs, everyone said hey, than ross asked weres charlotte? oh shes been up in your room for the past 3 hours and when we tyred getting her to come down and hang with us but she just would'nt "riker said". than i heard somone runing up the stairs and came bursting into the room and ran over to me and grabbed me tightly in his arms...than he started to ramble are you all right , whats wrong ,talk to me. after he let me talk i said im fine just none of my friends can make it for break thats all babe. are you sure thats it, yeah im sure and know sense your back lets all go to the BEACH!!! than i heard everyone from down stairs yell back WHAT TIME ARE WE LEAVING! NOW !!! after we all got to the beach rydel,faith,alli,kiki and i grabbed our lounge chairs while the boys grabbed the football, after 15 minutes or so the football came flying towards me and ross yelled over HEADS UP BABBYGIRL! i than looked up and saw the ball flying threw the air towards me i than stood up and caught the ball, all the boys mouths just dropped. than kiki faith and i just looked at each other and yelled GIRLS AGAINST BOYS!