chapter 19

ross pov

we got off the plane in puerto rico and all the girls woke up except for my girl,so i picked her up and carried her into the hotel bridal style, we had 5 rooms. once we checked into our rooms i went to put charlotte down in our bed but her grip was so tight, so i rubbed her tummy and a huge smile went across her face and she let go. i than went to get our bags from my mom.when i came back in she was rolling around trying to find me i gusse because she kept mumbling ross . so i turned out the lights and got into bed with her, and she calmed down as she nuzzeled up to me and i put my arm around her. " i know you cant hear me baby girl but i love you and good night.

about an hour latter i woke up because she was shakeing and screaming NO GET AWAY FROM ME NO. and other things like that. 

charlotte wake up wake up i said as i was shakeing her awake. when she woke up she was shakeing and crying. baby girl whats wrong, nothing it was just a bad dream, babe i can tell its more than that because you have been distant...did this start at the dinner we had last night, yes. i than had my arms wrapped around her. baby girl whats this all about, my ex, why are you thinking about him know, the night we had dinner with the rest of the family kiki and i thought we saw him out side watching us, but whats so bad about him any ways, he would....uh..umm beat kiki and i. by than charlotte was in tears again, baby girl hes not gonna get you, how do you now, hey hey baby just look at me...once she looked at me i said i just now. we than both laid back down and she curled up into me chest and we fell back asleep.

no ones pov

the next day i woke up and found that charlotte had alreay gotton out of bed, i than heard sobs from the bathroom. i knocked on the bathroom door...baby girl can i come in. i waited a few minutes and there was no response so i went in. i saw charlotte curled up in a ball in the corner crying, baby girl, huh ross did i wake you, no you did'nt but you should have...how long have you been up crying for, i don't know i got out of bed at 5 ish aww babe its now 10:30 you have not slept at all she shrugged. i than went over and pulled her into a hug. ross, yeah, i got a txt from drew my ex, what did that asshole say to you, he said i see you've moved on that was a bad idea babe! he also sent a picture of us walking to the car holding hands that night. we both than looked up when we heared some one gasp, we looked up and saw kiki and riker standing there.

kiki: is he

charlotte: he's back

riker: who's back whats going on

ross: charlottes ex use to beat the girls and the girls recently saw him when we were back in cali and charlotte got a txt from him this morning

riker: oh my god when did you see him

kiki/ charlotte: when we had dinner the night befor we left.

by than kiki is by charlottes side because she is already in tears, boys can you give us a minute kiki said, yeah sure.

kiki's pov

once the boys left the room i asked are you ok, i will be but what if he does'nt stop what if he keeps bothering me well us, well deal with that if those what ifs are true. but are you and ross ok,he's nervouse about me but other than that ya, thats not what i'm talking about, what do you mean than, i mean do you feel safe with him right now, i think so im not sure, well on tour if one night you dont feel safe with him come sleep in my room or my bunk on the bus with me, than were will riker, sleep with ross... i nodded ok. we than sat there for a while.

ross pov

after we left the bathroom i asked riker what if she does'nt trust me during or after this, she will, but you never saw her as i went over to her to hug her she moved back before she let me hug her, bro if she loves you and cares about you you'll get through this i swear, but how do you now, its just a gusse but its true.the girls than walked out of the bathroom and riker went over to charlotte and gave her a hug.

riker's pov

i walked over to charlotte and gave her a hug as i did i whispered in her are you scared your ex is gonna come and find you.she than nodded, well i wont let that happen and i know ross wont either.

no ons pov

after riker and i pulled out of the hug my phone went off and i flinched, ross than read out loud the txt.

message: aww so cute. remeber the old times charlotte, lets get back to them - drew

by than i was in ross's arms crying my eyes out, shhh baby girl its all right he's not gonna get you, you read what he said so you dont know that, what i do know is im going to protect you alright, alright.