Chapter 27

ROSS POV

The next day I woke up in bed with Charlotte in my arms, as I looked down at my princess her eyes fluttered open. Hey bubs, hey baby she said in a raspy voice. what did we get home from dinner last night, I don't know but yesterday was amazing ross I had so much fun, I did too princess, I'm gonna go take a shower, wait, wait what, come her bubs. Charlotte than walked over to me and sat on the bed I leaned up and gave her a light peck on the lips which than turned heated really quickly.

CHARLOTTE POV

The kiss than got heated fairly quickly, I than ended up between Ross and the bed, I than lightly bit his bottom lip he than let out a soft moan.

KIKI POV

I walk out side with riker and everyone except for Ross and Charlotte, cause they wanted to stay home alone today. but any ways we all walk outside, until we come to a sudden stop and we all just stand there in shock.until rydel screamed and ran into the house screaming Ross.

ROSS POV

Charlotte and I were in the middle of a make out session when we heard a terrifying shriek from rydel. we than pulled apart and I went sprinting down the stairs. once I got to rydel she was shaking, sis what is it, g..go loo....loo...k at...th..e..c..ar. I than ran outside and saw the family van, it has slashed tires spray paint all over it and a death threat from Drew.

Threat

Watch your back pretty boy I'm always watching, and she's gonna become mine again -Drew

WE HAVE TO GET RID OF THE CAR !!!! Before Charlotte gets down here!

CHARLOTTE POV

I walked down stairs to find a tow truck across the street and a car underneath a tarp. "ross", "ya bubs","whats with the tow truck across the street", "uh umm uh it's the neighbors", "oh ok so are we gonna have the house to our selves", "let me ask".

Once ross got back he crashed his lips onto mine, "baby I mumbled into the kiss, ya baby he mumbled back, I take this as a a yes, that would be correct. he than picked me up and our lips clashed again, befor you knew it I was in between Ross and the wall.

ROSS POV

as I bit down on her bottom lip a moan escaped from her . Next thing I knew she was kissing down my neck and I kept on letting out soft moans.

CHARLOTTE POV

As Ross was letting out moans his hands were going up and down my back and under my bra straps.

ROSS AND CHARLOTTE POV

We pulled apart right as the door swung open and saw rocky standing there. "oh hey...guys... I forgot my sunglasses".

ROSS POV

Right before rocky left he turned back and winked at me,"babe?" "yeah" what ya want to do now", "movie!!!"

After we picked the movie we got curled up on the couch. about half way through the 9th movie I looked at the time and it said 10 I than looked down at char and she was out. the door than swung open and every one came in. "dad did they get the threat of the car", "yes the did", "few cause I really don't want her to worry if she were to find out","to find out what", I heard a raspy voice come from Charlotte, "nothing!"