chapter 20

today the boys have there first show, we get there and set up. the boys are practicing, when they started to let people in. the boys stopped and came back stage to talk to us ross came over to me and pulled me aside.

ross pov

i went over to charlotte after practicing and pulled her aside. baby girl are you ok, she nodded her head yeah but she did'nt say any thing. baby girl no your not talk to me, if he comes your not gonna be able to protect me, yes i will baby, no you won't because i dont want you to try to protect me, why baby if i dont who is, i will protect myself... kiki and alli got hurt protecting me so why should 3 people get hurt for me im not that speacial, yes you are baby girl your special to me and my family and your family, no im not so please dont, baby girl i dont know what i would do with out you so let me help if he comes please. she was cut off when riker yelled ROSS COME ON WERE ON. i gave her a quick kiss than jumped on stage. 

charlotte pov

after ross left to perform i started to have flash backs

flash back

hey drew, hey baby. he than leaned over and kissed me and i kissed back. hey can you drop me off at work, yeah sure any thing for my girl. 

4 hours latter. i was waiting out side when drew came up to pick me up, once i got into the car i asked drew have you've been drinking, yeah why, because your about to drive, fine how about you drive. we than switched seats, once we got to his house we sat down on the coach and started to watch tv. he than leaned over and started to kiss my neck i than turned to him and he kissed me and i kissed him back, i than pulled back. why did you pull back, your drunk and its not gonna happen. he than turned around than faced me again and hit me, hard on the cheek. i stood up and he pushed me down and i fell and hit my head on the table.

end of flash back

once i snapped out of my thoughts i was shakeing and crying so i ran to the bathroom.

ross pov

as i was on stage i kept looking over at charlotte, than i looked over and she was gone, once the song ened i looked at riker than looked back stage and riker went up to the mic when i ran off stage. christine weres charlotte, went out in the hall why, some things not right. i than ran into the hall, i heared sobbs from the bath room so i went in. i found charlotte curled up in the corner crying, baby girl you ok, she looked up and saw me but i dont think she thought it was me because she flinched away. baby girl its me are you ok, no... weres riker and kiki, back stage do you want me to go get them, yes

when i came back with riker and kiki she was shakeing and in tears again. i went over to her and there was a note next to her, i read it aloud. it was nice to see my girl again...hope we can have more fun next time i see her. baby girl what does he mean by fun, she than looked up and said he made out with me and i tried to push him off but he was to strong and when i did get him off he punched me and said you only deserve me...than he left. i than had my arms around her and she was crying into my shoulder. rocky than walked in WHAT HAPPENED. we all looked up and said drew, rocky how many more songs do we have to perform i asked, 7, we are gonna go down to 4.

no ones pov

i looked up at ross and said no you guys have to do the rest, no we dont charlotte if we tell my dad why than he will cut the show short for us, no i cant let you, well im going to because i love you and i want you to be safe. he than kissed me and i kissed back. once we pulled back we all walked out of the room. riker walked away to go talk to his dad. once he came back ross asked what did he say, were cutting it down to 2 songs  just in case, ok they all said. than they all went on stage.

ross pov

once we all got on stage we sang cali girls, when that ened i walked up to the mic and said this song is written for some one special, you guys have all heard it but it is written for her.

i don't wanna be famous    i don't want to be if i can't be with you   everything i eat is tasteless   everything i see don't compare to you  paris, monaco and vegas   i'd rather saty with you    if i had to choose baby your the greatest   that i could ever think to lose    

and i just wanna be with you  yeah, i can never get enough   baby i'd give it all up up i'd give it all up   if i can't be with you all of this stuff, sucks   yeah all of it sucks if i can't be with you    and, no  oscar, no grammy no mansion in miami   the sun don't shine the sky ain't blue if i can't be with you   i can sail around the whole world still wont find a place as beautiful as you girl and really whos got time to waste?

i can't even see a future without you, any coloured socks would fade.  

i than started to cry and once the song ended ross came over to me and asked did you like it, no...i loved it.jump, i than jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around ross.

no ones pov

mark and stormie walked over to all of us and ross set me down. you guys want to go for dinner or do you just want to get on the road, ross than looked dpwn at me because the question was really directed to me. i said its up to you guys i dont really care, ross whispered in my ear you sure baby girl, yeah im sure, ok out to dinner it is mark yelled.