WAR!!!!!!

Elsa's POV

I woke up early like really early 3 in the morning I woke up Jack and he yawned then immediately got on top of me . I looked up at him and before I could speak he kissed me I kissed back of course.

Elsa: what was that for

Jack: just in case it's the last kiss i'll ever get from you

Elsa: oh trust me it won't be the last one

Jack: ok but still

Elsa: it's gonna be ok we're gonna win now let's get ready for battle

Jack: ok

Elsa: brb I have to change into battle wear * goes into bathroom then came back out in battle wear (in thee media) *

Jack: that's battle wear * looks at her googly eyed *

Elsa: yes

Jack: that's just gonna make Pitch fall for you more

Elsa: no it won't it's normal battle attire for a warrior Princess

Jack: ok but if he looks at you how i'm looking at you I will strangle him

Elsa: * giggles* ok Jack

* after they get ready*

Jack: let's go see if the others are ready

Elsa: k

We then walked out our room and went to the globe room and Mer was there then the others came soon , We decided to eat a healthy breakfast we ate fruit smooties and so muti-grain cereal . The smooties were good but not the cereal but we ate anyway .

Elsa: ok guys this is a very important battle 5 reasons 1 I don't want to be Pitches women 2 he's evil and needs to die for what he's done 3 I made a deal with him and i'm s sore loser 4 i don't want him 5 we must save the lives of the people he might terrorize

Everyone: Mam yes mam

Elsa: let's go the guardians will meet us there

Then we took the wind to the location the guardians were already there we landed and we heard a evil laugh. We all had cloaks on they were invisible capes for no one will be nosy and follow us here then Pitch appeared . He made nightmares and then he made evil versions of us how did he do that he had to have something from us.

Elsa; ok so how did you make evil clones you can only do that if you have something from us

Pitch: well aren't you smart my dear

Elsa: yes very you didn't answer my question

Pitch: well I may or may not snuck into you guys room at night and stole a strand of hair from each of you

Elsa: you did what

Jack: what if you touched anywhere else besides my snowflakes hair I will strangle you

Elsa: me to

Pitch: i didn't

Elsa: * glare*

Pitch: ok I may have touched your face but it looked so soft

Jack; your face is soft snowflake and I will strangle you Pitch

Elsa: awww thx Jack ok can i strangle you already

Pitch; ok well let's get busy

Elsa: cloaks off guys

Then we all took off our cloaks and I swear I saw Pitch almost faint ok maybe Jack was right anyway I know how to defeat my evil self. You see since they're made from something from you they think they're the real you so if you use what will hurt you against them it will kill them I know how to kill me and Jack's . The nightmares and evil clones started to attack and i grabbed Jack and ran of from the nightmares and our clones followed us just like i wanted.

Elsa: Jack kiss me

Jack: what why we're in the middle of battle

Elsa: just do it

Jack: ok * grabs her waist and kiss her*

Evil Elsa: no stop kissing her she's the clone

Evil Jack: and you stop kissing him he's the clone

Then they turned to stone and we froze them and knocked them over and Jack looked at me.

Jack: so that's why you wanted me to kiss you

Elsa: yup now let's go help the others

We ran back into to battle and I used all my special abilities that I showed them before that killed a lot of the nightmares. So we had less to fight anyway about a half hour later all the nightmares were gone and the Evil clones so that was left to kill Pitch. Then he made clones of his self for each of us I don't know which one is real I guess we'll find out. So we started fighting them and I blasted mine but it missed because he moved then we all figured out which one was the real one. Because the real Pitch just came behind Jack and stabbed him in the chest with a nightmare sand knife i was to late I couldn't stop him. I went crazy and I got real mad i'm pissed off everyone looked at me including Pitch.

Pitch: now that Jack's gone you can be mine

Elsa: I can't believe you have the nerve to say that after you just killed Jack

Pitch: are you mad

Elsa; no i'm pissed the hell off

Then I put all my friends and the guardians and Jack in a force field and I stomped my foot and the Pitch clones froze then I blasted them with my light ray. Let's just say it wasn't pretty I slammed Pitch into the wall froze him to the wall then I blasted him with a mixture of light ray moonlight ray and heat sunlight and stars. This will take a lot of my strength but i don't care .

Punzie: Elsa stop you can hurt yourself

Elsa: no not until he's dead

He was screaming in pain and this went on for about ten minutes and I decided he was dead but I kept going until he turned to dust . He did and I froze that dust in ever lasting ice so yeah just in case.I fell to my knees because i was weak I melted the others shield and they brought Jack over to me . I used my healing magic and brought him back to life he will be asleep for a week tho. It was over now we went back home on the sleigh North went slow for me because I could get pretty shoken up after using that much power. When we got back I went to my room and put Jack in the bed and went to eat with the others . After that i went back to my room and laid down next to Jack and fell asleep instantly.