The Quads

Jack's POV

It's November 4th and Elsa is gonna have the babies any day now we don't know the gender it's a surprise. Anyway Elsa and i and the others just finished breakfast me and Elsa went to out room. E;sa got on the bed and laid down.

Jack: you ok

Elsa: yeah the quads been kicking and moving all night and I didn't get any sleep they finally calmed down so i'm gonna get some rest

Jack: ok you go ahead snowflake * kisses her forehead*

Then I watched her for a little bit she was in a pretty deep sleep so I left and went to the others. I sat down in the chair me and Elsa always sit .

Anna: where's Elsie

Jack: she's taking a nap the quads were kicking and moving around all night so she didn't get much sleep

Anna: oh ok so we got to be quiet

Hans: i'll be back i got to the bathroom

Then Hans got up and wen to he bathroom and heard the door close we talked about when the quads come.

( 45 minutes)

Jack: Hans still isn't back

Flynn: maybe he's taking a dump

Jack: it's wouldn't take 45 minutes

Anna: something might of happened

Jack: let's go check on him

Then we all went to where the bathroom was he wasn't there we checked his room he wasn't there. Then i noticed that me and Elsa's room door was closed I left it open. I opened the door to see Hans on top of Elsa about to do I don't know but I don't like it. She was still asleep in a really deep sleep the others saw and kind of held me back.

Jack: YO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING

Then Hans head snapped towards our directions I glared daggers at him i want to strangle him right now. Then Elsa eyes shot wide open and she looked at Hans.

Elsa's POV

I had opened my eyes all of sudden because I felt the worst pain ever i think the quads are ready to come . Then I saw Hans on top of me I tried to push him off but I was to weak right now and my powers are crazy and out of control.

Elsa: Jack the quads are coming

Then Hans tried to comfort me and stuff that made it worst then Jack came and pushed him off and he fell on the floor it was funny. Then Jack said we won't have time to go to the hospital so i'm gonna have to give birth here. Jack was about to take my bottoms off when i stopped him.

Elsa: I want Hans out everyone can stay

Jack: yeah I don't trust him

Hans; what why

Elsa: because you tried to do whatever you were doing on top me you perv

Hans: fine

Then he left and I let Jack pull my bottom off I had the cover on top tho.

Jack: ok who knows how to deliver a baby

Hans: * pops head in* i do

Elsa: anyone else except him

Rap: i do

Elsa: I trust you and your a girl

Jack; ok go ahead because i have no idea

Then Jack went on the side of me while Rap looked down there and she popped her head up.

Rap: ok i need blankets, towels, little bath of warm water and sensitive soap asap