Mommy and Daddy look

( 3 years later)

It's been three years and the girls are so big well not that big but they've grown so much ( in the media how they all look). Anna and Kristoff are now married and so are Punzel and Flynn Mer and Hic are engaged they're wedding is in a couple months . Anyway i was on the couch with Jack talking about what we're gonna do for our anniversary this month. Because we'll need someone to watchthe girls if we go out somewhere. Then we heard little feet running and in came the girls with a big smile on their faces. I smiled at them they're so cute.

Amaris: Mommy , Daddy look what we can do

Elsa; what can you do

Ilyanna: we can do magic just like you mommy

Seren: yeah but it's not same

Amoreil: we're diffrerent from each other

Elsa: ok let us see one at a time Amaris you first

Then Amaris closed her eyes and then opened her eyes and they were a midnight purple and her hair turned the same color . Then a cresent moon symbol appeared and she had on a little midnight purple dress and a moon light beam shot out the symbol. I beamed she has moon light powers I clapped and I squealed and Jack smiled.

Elsa; that was really good sweetheart you have moonlight powers just like mommy and Daddy

Amaris: yay

Elsa ok your turn Ilyanna

She then closed her eyes and her eyes turned yellow orange and her hair the same color and a little yellow dress and a sun symbol appeared and a sunlight beam shot out I clapped again I'm so proud.

Elsa: good job sweetie you have the same power as me

Ilyanna: really

Elsa; yes

Ilyanna: yay

Jack: go ahead Seren

Then she did what her sisters did but her hair turned white and her eyes a sliver white color and her little dress and a star appeared and it shot out stars.

Elsa: that was good honey me and Daddy have that power too

Seren: now i can be just like you

Elsa: yes you can honey

Jack: Amoreil

Then her eyes turned pink and her hair and a little dress and a big heart appeared and love dust came out . She got my cupid side .

Elsa: wow Amoreil you got my cupid side

Amoreil: yay

Jack: you guys did great now we can start training you

Amaris: yay let's go tell Auntie Punzel and Mer and cousin Anna

Ilyanna: yeah let's go

Then they all ran off giggling now we have to make a training schedule since we know what they're powers are we can give them a necklace and nickname to represent their powers Amaris is going to be moonlight, Ilyanna Sun ray. Seren Starlight. Amoreil Amore heart.