Relationship goals

Third Person's POV

( one year later)

Over the past year the boys have been planning some surprises for the girl and today they will give them to them. Flynn and Hiccup are planning to ask Punzie and Mer to be their girlfriends and Jack well he wants to propose to Elsa. The girls have no idea what they've been planning first is Flynn on Monday he's gonna ask Punzie to be his girlfriend , on Wednesday Hiccup is gonna ask Merida to be his girlfriend , on Friday Jack he is gonna pop that beautiful question. It is Monday everyone is still at the workshop except two people Punzie and Flynn. They are going for a day in Corona where they both died and became spirits it's a happy place for them that's what they have in common. Some people can see them but some can mostly little kids , some teens, and few adults . As they went on a romantic stroll threw the old royal garden Rapunzel she was Queen before she died but she died when she got assassinated . To protect her little sister who is now dead but and her great great great grand kids are now princesses and princes and one of them is Queen and her husband King . Flynn died while protecting a girl from falling off the a cliff. So it was now late and the sun was setting Flynn and Punzie were sitting on a bench in the garden watching the sunset. Flynn thought it was the perfect moment so he grabbed her hands and she looked at him. He looked straight into her eyes she looked right back into his eyes .

Flynn: Punzie I have to tell you something

Punzie: what

Flynn: I-I love you

Punzie: I love you to Flynn

They leaned in and their lips met it was the most magical thing ever to them when they pulled apart they stared into each others eyes .

Flynn: will you be my girlfriend

Punzie: yes

They shared another passionate kiss and watched the sunset together later they went back to thee workshop . Everyone was being kind was asleep by then so they went their separate ways to their rooms but before they kissed each other goodnight.

* Wednesday *

Hiccup woke up feeling excited about today later he would ask Merida will she be his girlfriend . Merida well she had no idea but was happy for Punzie since her and Flynn recently got together like a day ago. Elsa and Jack were going on a double date with Punzie and Flynn to leave Merida and Hiccup alone in the workshop. Because North left for something and the elves and yetis are off on vacation while North was gone. Hiccup is planning on doing all the stuff Merida likes and then ask her. So first they played video games joking around laughing, flirting. Then they ate lunch and watched sports and played sports chilled out. It was getting late and Hiccup was getting more nervous . They decided to train Merida was practicing her bow and arrows like always and Hiccup with his sword.Then they took a break and laid down on the mats . Hiccup decided it's the perfect time to ask her .

Hiccup: Merida

Mer: yeah

Hiccup: I got to tell you something

Mer: what

Hiccup: I uh I

Mer: come on spill it

Hiccup: I love you

Mer: really you do

Hiccup: yeah

Mer: then your in luck I love you to

Hiccup: then will you be my girlfriend

Then Merida leaned in and kissed him he blushed and so did she he took that as a yes.

Hiccup: i'm gonna take that as a yes

Mer: no duh

Then Hiccup kissed her again and then by the time the others got back Merida and Hiccup had fell asleep together in the globe room on the couch. They tip toed past to go to their rooms .

( Friday)

Jack woke up with Elsa by his side today is the day where he would ask her a important question. He then looked at her and smiled as she opened her eyes . She looked up at him and he kissed her forehead. They got up and got ready for the day then he made her favorite breakfast. Then they played with Snow and Frosty then they do what they normally do play around tackle , tickle, freeze, chase each other. They trained a little bit talked to the others went to bother bunny or to them kangaroo. Stole chocolate and cookies from North's sweet treats closet. It was now dinner time and like always Jelsa would finish first. They went to this special place they only know about it was a crystal cave they found under the workshop. It was beautiful and bright and Jack grabbed Elsa's hands and stared deeply into her eyes. He bent down on one knee .

Jack: Elsa we've been together for a year now and I think we should be something more we should take the next step I want to be with you forever and I love you more each and everyday so Elsa will you marry me

Elsa: * smiles* yes I would love to

Then he put the ring on her finger and picked her up and spun her around and kissed her with so much passion it felt so unreal. They pulled apart and stared into each others eyes . They went back to tell the others the boys already know except sandy, kangaroo, and North. They sat on the couch and the others looked at them.

Punzel: where did you guys go

Elsa: it's a secret

Mer: whatever so what were you doing

Jack: talking I asked her a question

Tooth: and that question was

Elsa: if I would marry him

Punzel: what's you say

Mer: yes of course Punzel you can be really slow sometimes

Tooth: ohhh let us see the ring ( in the media)

Punzel: it's beautiful

Mer: this week was a good week

Elsa: a great week

Then everyone chilled out and had a good time Elsa was getting sleepy so she cuddled into Jack more and fell asleep. Jack looked down at her with so much love it's to good to be true. Everyone looked at them and knew it was true love like true, true love there was no love ,more true then theirs.