32. "Sorry"

"He only want me when I'm not there."

Carter Giselle Santana

I may or may not have stabbed him. He may have had to get a few stitches, I don't quite remember. I remember him calling me a bitch, but not anything after that.

Okay maybe I do remember cause I think it's funny, but it's whatever 🙂

That whole incident happened a week ago and hoes still wanna fight me. The lil bitch alright, he ain't fucking dead. He just got a lil scratch on his stomach from the knife.

I think the funniest shit is that Shayaa still calls my phone. He still begging to talk to me and he still apologizing. All them bitches were lined up ready for us to break up, but he's still contacting me.

My daddy found out about me stabbing him since it was the talk around Atlanta. I ain't tell him the reason I stabbed him because I know he'll do some crazy shit.

Nudy was all mad at me saying that I could've injured him badly cause the nigga got nerve damage since he got shot, blah blah blah. I don't care cause the nigga could've injured me when boxed my damn eye.

"Toodie !"

I looked up from my phone to see Mya looking at me. I raised an eyebrow and waited for her to say whatever she had to say.

"Can you tell Shayaa to come over ? Him and grandpa Harold promised to take me to andretti."

"I'll take you later." I ignored the first part

"I wanna go now !"

"I don't know who in the hell you yelling at, but you better find out cause it ain't me."

"I can't stand you."

"Sit down then. I have a lot of seats available baby girl."

She stomped out of my room and I heard her slam her door. Mama gon' beat her ass for slamming her doors. I went through my call log just to see a few missed calls from Shayaa, nothing important.

I went into Mya room seeing her on bed, laying flat on her stomach like a starfish. I don't know where she get this dramatic shit from.

"Get up, I'm gon' take you to—"

"Yes !" She jumped up all happy

"Hell ain't a fun place, why you so happy ?" I scrunched my face

She stopped jumping and looked at me. Her face went straight as she just stared at me.

"I'm just playing, we going to andretti." I laughed

"You play too much." She jumped down from her bed "What shoes should I wear ?"

"Wear your black Jordans." I told her before walking out

I combed my hair and let it hang pass my shoulder. Lacing up my Jordan 11 "Nightshade", I grabbed my phone and keys walking out of the room.

"Mya come on !" I called out as I stood by the front door

"I gotta fix my hair !"

"Yo hair already fixed !"

"No it ain't, my edges not on fleek !"