Part II. Slaughter King "One"

Lmfaoo, y'all probably mad as hell I did that but I just felt like playing with y'all feelings. This is the second half of the book since I didn't feel like making another book, that's too much work.

Anyways, welcome to Part II. Slaughter King

"That's just the way it is, things will never be the same."

Carter Giselle Santana

I finished the last test question and got up from the desk

I finished the last test question and got up from the desk. I handed over the test to my professor before walking out of class. I don't know why I signed up to have my classes 9 in the morning, but I did.

Shit wasn't fun at all. I hated waking up so early, but at least this was my only class on this nice Tuesday. The sun was out shining and groups of people were just hanging around on campus.

Me on the other hand, had no new friends besides Rico. Iris called my mother again, and I told her to block her number. I haven't ran into her yet, and I was happy.

"Carter ! Carter !"

I spoke too damn soon. I recognize that damn annoying voice anywhere. I rolled my eyes and turned around seeing her walking towards me with two of her friends I'm guessing.

"Hey cousin." She waved trying to give me a hug

I lightly shifted to the side pretending to scratch my leg.

"These are my friends Hailey and Tiana." She introduced them

"Hello." I did a small wave

"We were going to go grab something to eat, did you wanna come ?"

"Nah, I'll pass." I told her before turning back around and walking towards my hall

I definitely couldn't sit and eat with her friends if they acted exactly like her. I made it back to my room and dropped my bag on the floor.

I shut my eyes for not even five seconds before my phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the name and just said hello.

"Bitch guess who back down !"

"Eryn, please stop yelling in my ear."

"I'm a bad bitch from Florida, I can't !"

"Well try mega mouth."

"Ew bitch, I've been gone for almost a month and a stick is up your ass."

"No, I'm just tired." I yawned "Who bailed you out ?"