12

Sorry for the slow update!

Percy's POV:

The next time I woke, it was bright outside, and I was thinking much clearer.
You should have killed that brat when you had the chance. Ouranos scolded me.
He'd been in a dream I had, and had explained who he was. It was wrong, what the Titans did to him. He'd get more than revenge this time around.
"Percy's awake!" I heard someone yell.
I tried to get up, only to realize that I was being restrained.
"Clovis!" Definitely Will's voice.
"It's not me!" Said Clovis, who'd been sitting right beside me.
Annabeth, Will, and Jason all ran into the room, wide-eyed with shock. They all stopped when they saw me trying to sit up.
"Percy?" Annabeth asked in a shaky voice.
I stopped struggling. I didn't want to hurt her, but He told me I should kill her.
I won't! I thought defiantly.
You will soon enough anyways!
"Percy?" Annabeth asked again. "Is that you?"
I stared at her. "What's the point in asking that?" I asked.
"What?"
"Well, think about it," I replied. "If it wasn't me, then I'd just lie to you and say it was. You have no real way of knowing who I am."
"His eyes." Jason said. "They're normal. That's a good thing, right?"
"Yeah." Nico appeared in the doorway. "How you feeling Percy?"
I thought for a minute. "I don't know." I answered at last. "I tried to kill Annabeth... How should I feel?"
"So you remember that?" Asked Will.
I nodded and smiled a little. I can't let Annabeth near me. She has to think I'm a monster. I can't kill her if she's not around.
"What are you smiling at?" Jason asked.
"What do you think?" I spat at him, then turned to Annabeth, who was now staring at me in horror. "She would've just been another name."
"Another name?" Annabeth asked carefully, as Chiron and Grover walked in.
"Oh sweetie..." I said with a small laugh. "You wouldn't have been the first person I've killed. The fifth, actually."
"What?" Grover asked, his shock reflecting on the others faces.
"Oh yeah," I said. "I mean, sure I was a little reluctant the first time, but it got easier. The last one was a woman, just before I came back here. Couldn't have been more than 20 years old. Beautiful girl..." I was laughing now. "She tried to scream... but, I crushed her throat in my hands. Whoever finds her... well, you get the picture..."
Annabeth stood there, shaking like an animal.
Yes, Ouranos said. that's exactly what they all are! Animals! Filth!
"That's Ouranos." Annabeth said defiantly. "Not you Percy."
I laughed. "Tell ya what." I said. "You keep telling yourself that, and we'll see what happens."
"Clovis!" Will yelled/whispered.
"I'm trying!"
"Oh, he is." I assured Will. "And its almost working. But, there's a friend of mine, who wanted me to tell you that."
I could feel Ouranos's power leaving me, and slowly, and lowered my head back down to the pillow.
Will sighed, and Annabeth stood there, staring at me in shock.
"Still love me?" I asked her with a weary laugh. I saw Jason tense up, and rested his hand on the hilt on his sword. "Ohh," I taunted him. "Someones getting touchy..."
Smiling, I began to close my now heavy eyes, and I soon fell back asleep.

Jason's POV:

"Don't listen to him Annabeth." I said, "You know it wasn't Percy."
Annabeth nodded. "I know." She replied quietly.
I turned to Chiron, who looked just as shocked as the others. "Maybe we should move him to the Hypnos cabin." I suggested. "I'd be easier to keep him asleep." Will opened his mouth to protest and I quickly said, "We couldn't even keep him out for one night here. We need to be more carful."
Chiron nodded. "Yes, I suppose that's the  rational decision."
"Are you okay with that Annabeth?" I asked.
She just nodded, looking a little dazed. "Okay..." I replied slowly.
Turning to Grover, I whispered, "Keep an eye on her, she's gonna need time." He nodded, and I left to get the others, so we could move Percy.

Trivia:

Q: In what book Percabeth officially start?