24

Percy's POV:

Will was right. Whatever he was doing to me, it hurt worse than anything anyone could possibly imagine.
I screamed. I screamed so mound and begged for them to stop, but they didn't. I struggled, but Jason and Frank were both holding me down.
Annabeth was saying something, and my father was there, but I couldn't hear them. I couldn't understand it. Maybe he was saying something to, I'm not sure. I was in too much pain to know anything.
I forgot where I was. I forgot what was happening and who these people were. All I knew was the pain I was in. That's all that I could comprehend at the moment. Nothing else mattered.
Why were that holding me down? Why were they putting me through so much pain an torchere? What had I done to deserve this? I couldn't remember.
It soon got to the point that I could no longer think rationally. Not even to question my circumstances.
After what must have been ages, they stopped. The people backed away from me, but I hardly noticed. The pain was still there. Everything, every sense I had was gone, torn to shreds by the pain I was in. And then there was that word. Pain. The word pain didn't even begin to cover what I was feeling.
The blonde girl who'd been talking to me during my torchere came up and placed a gentle hand on my cheek. There was a river of tears flowing down her face, and I wanted to reach up and wipe them away, but my pain turned to numbness, and I was too mentally and physically exhausted to do anything more than struggle to keep my eyes open.
"I'm so sorry Percy." She said. "But this was the only way we could think of..."
Percy. I thought. That's...my name?
Things slowly started coming back. Like puzzle pieces finding their place in my mind. They were just trying to help me.
But did it work? What did they even do? Before I could ask, I felt exhaustion take a firm hold on me, and was soon closing my eyes.
The last thing I knew before giving into the darkness, was Annabeth gently kissing my forehead.

Will's POV:

"Do you think it worked?" I asked Apollo nervously. This was the only thing we could think of, and if this didn't work I'm afraid the gods might just smite Percy to be done with all this.
"We can't be sure until he wakes up." Came the reply. I nodded.
It could take a while for him to wake. What we did was a very complicated type of healing that has only ever been theorized. A type that has never been used because for one, it needs the power of a major god and their child, preferably a god and demigod of healing, like Apollo and I, and two, the pain in so much, it's said most would go insane during the process, or want to die.
Or worse.
I personally, thought Percy was strong enough, although Poseidon didn't agree at first. I knew he was probably worried for his son, but he didn't seem to show that in the throne room. He remained calm and collected until I mentioned the 'treatment'. He basically told both my father and I that Percy was not a lab rat, and that we should consider every possibility for a cure.
We did.
But, considering the situation we were currently in, I doubted there would be anything else we could do. And I was right.
So Apollo and I basically burned Ouranos from every part of Percy, including his soul, to ensure he couldn't posses him again. Though, like I said, this had all only been theorized before, and was new to even Apollo, so I wasn't sure as to whether or not this worked. Or whether or not Percy was still even sane. We had a plan for that too. And I could explain it in one word.
Dionysus.