#8 - Amendments

I know I am very late but I hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

Don't forget to vote and comment! ;)

~***~

"Are you sure he is going to come?" I asked Sana who was nervously playing with her hands. We were waiting for Hussein in the restaurant for like a half hour. I wasn't quite sure if he was coming or not. But Sana was adamant that he would come.

"Yes, I am sure just like fifteen minutes ago." She said. Clearly she was trying to make herself believe that. "Maybe if I walked around a little so that he would think I am alone."

I just nodded and let her walk off. She went outside. I just hoped that whatever happens is good for her. I sat there for like ten minutes till I got tired and thought it was for the best that he didn't show up and asked for the bill. After I was done I went outside in search for her hoping she hadn't left.

"Sunny is that you?" I asked the familiar face just outside the restaurant. I remember him as the kid who used to come to our home crying that his mum had beaten him up for messing up. He was a cute kid. Good old days.

"Yeah, what are you doing here Zaina appi?" He asked so quickly that made my mind think fast.

"You know him?" It was Sana who asked me.

"Wait, you two know each other?" I asked them. They just kept quiet. My mind began to accumulate all the information that had put before me. It all came to me that Hussein whom I used to know as Sunny was the one with whom Sana was in love with.

"You were the one who were threatening Sana to come or else will tell her brothers about it?" I asked furiously.

"What?" His expression changed to confusion. Either he was good at acting or he really didn't know.

"Sana!" I snapped at her too. "Explain all of this!"

"What?" She was also confused. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? I can't believe I got in the middle of a teenage drama. "You were the one who threatened me to come or else will tell everyone that I love you and that I was ditching school to go out with you."

She was embarrassed to say all that but still said it; avoiding my eye.

"I will never do this to you. I lo-like you too." He said. "I never said that to you. What are you talking about?"

"Okay, we should sit together and solve this. I am not going anywhere till I solve this." I got a table outside the restaurant letting them explain themselves. "Who wants to go first?"

"Look, I love Sana and I will never deceive her like that. I don't know what she is talking about the threat. I have done no such thing. You know me I will never do this." Hussein explained.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" I looked at Sana. She did clearly not like it.

"You texted me like a few weeks ago blackmailing me first to come to you and after that just two days ago I got a text saying to meet me or else you will tell everyone. I even have the text I can show you." She pulled out her cell phone and showed me the messages. There were only two texts in the inbox from Hussein.

"How do you explain this?" She showed him the cell phone.

At first, Hussein was in the state of shock. Anybody could tell he was literally surprised. But it took him few minutes to gather his wits and his surprised expression changed to furry.

"I am going to kill her. I can't believe her. She tried to break my relationship with you just because..." He stopped instantly before looking at us.