Chapter 16

Clang!

   Clang!

   Clang!

   Clang!

   Cla-

  "If you slam into those damn bars again I will smash what's left of your brain cells, which isn't many." Archer snapped.

  Connor whipped around to face him. "For your information I'm not dumb!!" He huffed crossing his arms. "I have a perfect A+ in Lunch."

   Asher raised his eyebrow while Archer gave him a long look before saying "Your a fucking idiot, you know that?"

  "Don't be jelly 'cause you didn't get an A+ !" Connor pouted. "Lunch isn't part of our grades, Connor." Asher mumbled.

  "It isn't?!" He all but yelled. "Shhhhh." Asher brought a finger to his lips signaling him to be quiet.

"It isn't?!" Connor asked again in a whisper-yell. "Obviously, you retard!" Archer's voice raised slightly.

"So I ate all the corn dogs for nothing?!"

"You actually bought their corn dogs, Dude those things are spoilt!"

"I thought it was extra credit for the most spoiled!"

"How the fu-"

"Shut it!" They both snapped their heads towards Asher. The brunette had never ever raised his voice, ever. "Before you dumbasses start arguing you don't even take the time to think of an escape plan!"

The two remained quiet for a few minutes before Connor leaned over and whispered, "See I told you he'd snap, where's my fifty bucks?"

Archer threw his arms in the air. "I can't believe you bet on me!"

Connor shrugged while Archer begrudgingly dug into his jean pockets. "I gotta make money somehow, and for some odd reason they're aren't much male prostitutes."